New build not displaying anything (Ryzen 5, GTX 1050)

I recently helped my friend build her own PC, and I haven't built one from scratch in awhile. When everything was in place and hooked up, it would turn on, fans would run (on the case, CPU heatsink, and GPU), but nothing would display on the screen. Tried using the DVI port instead of HDMI, neither work. I did some basic troubleshooting, everything is plugged in to power/inputs, the monitor/cables work fine with other devices, etc.

Here is the parts list, maybe y'all have some suggestions. (We don't have the HDD yet, just the SSD, and we used the stock ryzen cooler)

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/ChunkyMunky96/saved/3nnNqs

Thank you so much for any help or suggestions.

Reflash the Bios on the motherboard and if the GPU and the CPU both generate heat it would be either monitor and or another problem

Keep in mind     Power------->Component======Heat (which doesn't guarantee it works)

Good Luck!

11 hours ago, Budddy1 said:

Reflash the Bios on the motherboard and if the GPU and the CPU both generate heat it would be either monitor and or another problem

Keep in mind     Power------->Component======Heat (which doesn't guarantee it works)

Good Luck!

Thanks for the info! Is there a way to reflash the bios without being able to see/control the on screen UI?

is there is a button or certain usb port, like the other guy said, just reseat everything