Logitech G102 vs G402 vs Steelseries Rival 110

Hi, I am currently looking to buy a gaming mouse but can't decide which mouse to buy among these 3 with following prices: 

1. Logitech G102 Prodigy (AKA G203) : 2500 BDT

2. Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury : 3500 BDT

3. Steelseries Rival 110: 3300 BDT

I am based on Bangladesh, that's why the price is in BDT. 

Now, the logitech mouses(mice?) have 2 years of warranty here, where as the steelseries has only 1 year. So what should I go for? Or should I save more money and get the Razer deathadder Essential/Elite?(4500 & 5800 BDT Respectively) or Zowie FK1/2(Around 5000 BDT)

I play mostly FPS games and sometimes RTS games. I have Medium hand (Length 17cm & Width 9.5 cm)

Edited by Sajom5271

I have owned the G203 (Identical to the G102 just sold in different regions) And I highly recommend it, it has held up really well and I have never had any spinnout/tracking issues in fps games. It is a tad bit on the small size but my hands are similarly sized to yours and i aim very well with it. 

I have used the G402 but it was to large for my liking and since it is getting closer in price to the FK1 then i would save up and buy that. 

I have never used the Rival 110 but I have heard great things about it. 

I'd say since you mostly play FPSs, as long as you don't use a palm grip, the G102 is probably the best option out of these 3.

The FK1/2 and the G403/305 are also really good, if you prefer the shape or want wireless (G305)

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402