Help finding 60hz 24" Monitors

lewd_

I'm looking for 2 productivity monitors to pair with my 27" 1440p 144hz monitor. So far the only good monitor I've found is the Samsung CF390 Series Curved 24-Inch FHD Monitor (C24F390). 

Do you need good colour reprod. ? If not, the cheapest monitors are often 24" 1080p IPS panels

8 minutes ago, _CrisisRogue said:

Do you need good colour reprod. ? If not, the cheapest monitors are often 24" 1080p IPS panels

Good colour would be nice, but not necessary. 

7 minutes ago, DisfiguredBob said:

I found this with very thin bezels and IPS for around $100. https://www.amazon.com/HP-23-8-inch-Adjustment-Speakers-VH240a/dp/B072M34RQC/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=monitor&qid=1566312338&s=gateway&sr=8-4 The only difference is no curve. 

That is a good monitor, but would be better if it had a curve as I would be placing them next to my gaming monitor. 

2 minutes ago, DisfiguredBob said:

I don't necessarily know if that brand is a reliable one, but the bezels are extremely thin. I'd personally prefer @_CrisisRogue suggestion.

4 minutes ago, lewd_ said:

I don't necessarily know if that brand is a reliable one, but the bezels are extremely thin. I'd personally prefer your previous suggestion.

Yeah, their panels are pretty hit or miss (they use Samsung b panels).  The Samsung one would probably have better color accuracy too. @_CrisisRogue suggestion is probably better for what you need