Good radio player for Windows 10? I have links/files just need a good program to play it.

I have my own internet radio station I like to enjoy listening to and was looking for a good player that will let the station link I have (or .m3u files) play in the background of windows 10.

PCPartPicker: z97 Gaming 5 | 750w Photon | 850 Series 250gb SSD | Phanteks Enthoo Pro | LG25um56-P | Corsair K70 RGB | Asus Strix 970 4gb | WD Blue 1TB | Logitech G502 | i7-4790k | H100i GTX w/ (Noctua NF-F12's) | HyperX Fury Black 1x8gb 1866 | NZXT Hue+ |  ATR2500 | ATH-M50x |

AIMP is the one I can recommend. Does that and more.

I would say also foobar2000, but it requires a lot of tweaking. Plus AIMP is ready-to-go and has a bit better sound to my taste.

Purify your Windows 10/11, don't give Microsoft anything that you don't want to share.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZwVs9zrM493rjD42E2Pf0YcOkaW92ZUo

Tips for folding on laptop:

Lazy man wants upgrades from the sky.

https://stats.foldingathome.org/donor/Spakes

I use Foobar2k. But you might as well open it with VLC, or any audio player.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

26 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

I use Foobar2k. But you might as well open it with VLC, or any audio player.

You know by chance how / if there's a way to set foobar to open in a mini player on desktop? Only plan on using it for one station so a mini player would be neat.

PCPartPicker: z97 Gaming 5 | 750w Photon | 850 Series 250gb SSD | Phanteks Enthoo Pro | LG25um56-P | Corsair K70 RGB | Asus Strix 970 4gb | WD Blue 1TB | Logitech G502 | i7-4790k | H100i GTX w/ (Noctua NF-F12's) | HyperX Fury Black 1x8gb 1866 | NZXT Hue+ |  ATR2500 | ATH-M50x |

2 hours ago, Saiyan said:

You know by chance how / if there's a way to set foobar to open in a mini player on desktop? Only plan on using it for one station so a mini player would be neat.

With addons, you can minimize it to tray and have controls from there too. Another addon can give you overlay. Or just setup it to show notification or balloon tip when song changes.

I haven't tweaked it in few years (have config and theme saved), so things might be different. I'll check later today.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

@Saiyan, checked and hide to tray etc. like that are defaults. If you want it to start immediately playing station and hidden, thats probably possible too. But you may need to google where are all needed settings (and addons if needed) for enabling it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv