Windows 10 screws up! need help pls

Go to solution Solved by Vishera,
Just now, Bayonett Priest said:

for now it works fine thanks for the info and help!

You welcome ;)

i have a bunch of issues with my pc!

1. when i go on start and try to go to any windowssettingmenue i cant (i click on it but it doesnt react)! only when i go roundabout ways like to to bottom right, rightclick on wifi and select network and select settings!

2. sometimes every 2 hours a day my pc freezes! sometimes i get blackscreen like it freezes for 2 sec then all 3monitors go dark and then 2 seconds later its back up again! some  times it makes a buzing sound too!

3. Firefox sometimes logs me out from all sites that im permaloged in(like youtube, linus tech tips, amazon, all of them)

i only use windows defender so is there maybie a program that can detect the problems?

thanks in advance! 

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

i have a bunch of issues with my pc!

1. when i go on start and try to go to any windowssettingmenue i cant (i click on it but it doesnt react)! only when i go roundabout ways like to to bottom right, rightclick on wifi and select network and select settings!

2. sometimes every 2 hours a day my pc freezes! sometimes i get blackscreen like it freezes for 2 sec then all 3monitors go dark and then 2 seconds later its back up again! some  times it makes a buzing sound too!

3. Firefox sometimes logs me out from all sites that im permaloged in(like youtube, linus tech tips, amazon, all of them)

i only use windows defender so is there maybie a program that can detect the problems?

thanks in advance! 

Sounds like stability issues,

Check your CPU with Prime95 and tell us if it gives you errors or warnings.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

1 minute ago, Vishera said:

Check your CPU with Prime95 and tell us if ie gives you errors or warnings.

have prime 95 but i dont know how to read out errors can you plese tell me how?

CPU: Intel I9-9900K Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus XI CODE RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance PRO 3200MHZ GPU: Asus ROG 2080ti OC Storage: Samsung 970pro 2x1TB, 2Tb HDD Case: Lian Li PC O11 dynamic, Cooling:custom loop incoming, for now 360 rog ryujin!

3 minutes ago, Vishera said:

ok while i did a normal stresstest my mouse was extremly slow for 10 seconds

7 minutes ago, Vishera said:

ok lookes at results.txt and now ther was nothing but at the 16 of june there was this : FATAL ERROR: Rounding was 0.4996991528, expected less than 0.4
Hardware failure detected, consult stress.txt file.

have prime 95 but i dont know how to read out errors can you plese tell me how?

Did you get an error with Prime95?

An error will show like that:

Torture Test ran x minutes - x errors, x warnings.

Work thread stopped.

An error would look like this:

GRRAGAIN.jpg

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz

ok lookes at results.txt and now ther was nothing but at the 16 of june there was this : FATAL ERROR: Rounding was 0.4996991528, expected less than 0.4
Hardware failure detected, consult stress.txt file.

That's bad,

try increasing the voltage of your CPU or underclocking it.

Edit:

Didn't see it was at a different run.

Just now, Vishera said:

That's bad,

try increasing the voltage of your CPU or underclocking it.

Edit:

Didn't see it was at a different run.

ok will do next sunday am going now to holiday but thanks for the info! just some information i hjave custom colled my 9900k and i think i enabled xmp 2! befor i tried the asus overclocking tool but that made my pc crash so i went back to xmp 2!

ok will do next sunday am going now to holiday but thanks for the info! just some information i hjave custom colled my 9900k and i think i enabled xmp 2! befor i tried the asus overclocking tool but that made my pc crash so i went back to xmp 2!

I would recommend to reset the bios settings to default,

then try without xmp,if it works fine then try xmp,If xmp works fine then you can overclock.

2 minutes ago, Vishera said:

then try without xmp,if it works fine then try xmp,If xmp works fine then you can overclock.

ok will do i still can do it now!

23 minutes ago, Vishera said:

i set it to default and now i have this after doing prime 95

Unbenannt.PNGui.PNG

i set it to default and now i have this after doing prime 95

Unbenannt.PNGui.PNG

It looks fine,

Do you still have problems now with those settings?

2 minutes ago, Vishera said:

It looks fine,

Do you still have problems now with those settings?

You welcome ;)