How To Uninstall A Program That Won't Uninstall

Hi all you smart people. I am not someone who is very tech smart when it comes to computers and I tried looking up multiple YouTube videos and articles to solve my problem but have no found a solution. So back in the day I installed Titanfall onto my computer and I haven't played it in over four years. I would like to uninstall the program from my computer; however, the software doesn't want to uninstall. I can click uninstall multiple times and it is still there. I have looked up YouTube videos and they all require you to install and uninstall ironically. Would anyone have a solution for me that is not throwing water onto my computer or throwing my computer in the trash like most people like to post on these forms in good humor. Any help would be appreciated. Oh, I have Windows 8 on my computer so I don't know if that makes a difference. Thank you in advance.

revo uninstaller

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

You can just delete folder. Of course program still will be on list because of registry entries, but then when you click uninstall it may report that program no longer exist and delete it. Or you can find registry for Titanfall and delete keys. Or you can just ignore it.

for some nasty programs (potentially malware) runs all the time, and nothing seems to work.

try open up program folders delete each file individually, keep rebooting and repeat untill it can no longer run on its own

you could also try to boot in safe mode, and then uninstall the program or try to delete the folders which contain the program.. watch out for the folder which aren't proberly shown right away.. might need to enable this option in your windows settings

I want to uninstall VMware workstation 15 pro. There is no uninstall program and deleting its folder even if I restarted my computer it says program its still in use.

first off all you'll have to shut down the program using task manager.. maybe you can delete it via the program menu?

Just now, gramoflanz said:

first off all you'll have to shut down the program using task manager.. maybe you can delete it via the program menu?

good idea thx

2 minutes ago, Boot Virtual said:

good idea thx

you're welcome! tell me if it worked

On 8/19/2019 at 1:18 AM, Tsuki said:

revo uninstaller

That won't cause anything harmful or all to my computer? I'm sorry. I'm very illiterate when it comes to computers lol.

24 minutes ago, TheOnlyDoom said:

That won't cause anything harmful or all to my computer? I'm sorry. I'm very illiterate when it comes to computers lol.

nope it wont.   

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

On 8/20/2019 at 3:34 PM, Tsuki said:

nope it wont.   

Okay thank you. Once I get some free time from school and work I'll give it a shot. Thank you very much. 

On 8/19/2019 at 2:45 AM, gramoflanz said:

you could also try to boot in safe mode, and then uninstall the program or try to delete the folders which contain the program.. watch out for the folder which aren't proberly shown right away.. might need to enable this option in your windows settings

I tried safe mode and had my tech supervisor at work try to manual do it and it is still there. So I may have to use that uninstaller this one person kindly suggested. 

On 8/28/2019 at 4:17 AM, TheOnlyDoom said:

I tried safe mode and had my tech supervisor at work try to manual do it and it is still there. So I may have to use that uninstaller this one person kindly suggested. 

so did it work? :)