Windows 8/10 Key Reactivation

So I recently swapped out my motherboard and CPU, and reactivated Windows 10 through a Windows 8.1 key. The question is if I can do that again because I would like to clean install Windows 10 again because my PC is acting funny and I wish to not go on a goose chase to find all the little problems here and there. If you also know how to wipe every drive while clean installing, instructions on how to do that smoothly would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance if I personally forget to do so!

4 minutes ago, Sam Joseph said:

So I recently swapped out my motherboard and CPU, and reactivated Windows 10 through a Windows 8.1 key. The question is if I can do that again because I would like to clean install Windows 10 again because my PC is acting funny and I wish to not go on a goose chase to find all the little problems here and there. If you also know how to wipe every drive while clean installing, instructions on how to do that smoothly would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance if I personally forget to do so!

Link the key to your MS account (Windows does this automatically if you just sign into windows)And if you want to clean install Windows. Just use the reset option in the settings menu and select the option to wipe everything. 

Main PC:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | RAM:Corsair LPX 3200 mhz (16Gb) 

Mobo:ASUS Strix B550-F Wifi | GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Gaming Z

Case: Sharkoon Nightshark RGB| Storage: 500 GB 970 EVO Plus 1 TB WD blue 500 GB Samsung HDD

Monitor: iiyama G-Master G2470HSU-B1 165Hz

Powersupply: Be Quiet straight Power 10 500 watt

Main Laptop

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 4800H | RAM: Team group 16 GB 2666 mhz

GPU: RTX 2060 (MXM swappable)

Monitor: 1080p 120Hz

Storage: 2x 1 TB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe (no raid)

Second Laptop

CPU: Intel Core I5 1235u,  RAM: Samsung 8 GB 3200 mhz

GPU: IrisXe 80 eu

Storage: 512 GB WD Digital SN530 NVMe

Phone:

Xiaomi MI 11

Work Phone:

Galaxy A50

6 minutes ago, Wolly9102 said:

Link the key to your MS account (Windows does this automatically if you just sign into windows)And if you want to clean install Windows. Just use the reset option in the settings menu and select the option to wipe everything. 

The account is linked with the key I believe (if not I have the key right here). And I did do a factory reset but I'm still getting the Memory_management error I did before the reset, as well as a couple other problems like some frequent but random "Aww Snap" Google Chrome issues. It's rather upsetting.

Why do you want to wipe all drives? The only you need to wipe, if you persist to made clean install, is system drive. And don't expect different results - your problems may be hardware related.