Rust on Vega 11 iGPU

Hi, quick question; will I be able to play rust at an average of 50fps at least, on 720p low or medium settings using this build

Ryzen 5 3400G

MSI Tomahawk B450

2x 8GB 3200mhz ddr4 ram

while using the iGPU, Vega 11 along with 2gb assigned vram

720 low is not too difficult for Vega 11 so you should have some success here

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I'd be curious to know what your experience is like. I have an R5 1600/1050 Ti rig that doesn't need all that much power to do its job. With the clock speed bump an R5 3400G looks appealing, and I could sell the R5 1600 and LP 1050 Ti for more than the cost of the 3400G.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

16 hours ago, aisle9 said:

I'd be curious to know what your experience is like. I have an R5 1600/1050 Ti rig that doesn't need all that much power to do its job. With the clock speed bump an R5 3400G looks appealing, and I could sell the R5 1600 and LP 1050 Ti for more than the cost of the 3400G.

I'll let you know when I get Rust

1 hour ago, WestTexan said:

I'll let you know when I get Rust

I hope you're prepared to lose all faith in humanity. That game is rough!

9 minutes ago, James300 said:

I hope you're prepared to lose all faith in humanity. That game is rough!

Heh, yeah,but the youtube vids make the game look so good O.O

1 hour ago, WestTexan said:

Heh, yeah,but the youtube vids make the game look so good O.O

Yes, yes they do.

To describe the learning curve as 'steep' and the player base as 'mostly toxic' would be an understatement.

Potentially look at joining a PvE server before going for a full fat vanilla experience. I tried jumping right in and it's an infuriating journey. I've gone to a PvE server (With 5x gathering) and it's more laid back, with an opportunity to learn more of the building and crafting fundamentals.

It can be fun, but a lot of it is grindy and rough

36 minutes ago, James300 said:

Yes, yes they do.

To describe the learning curve as 'steep' and the player base as 'mostly toxic' would be an understatement.

Potentially look at joining a PvE server before going for a full fat vanilla experience. I tried jumping right in and it's an infuriating journey. I've gone to a PvE server (With 5x gathering) and it's more laid back, with an opportunity to learn more of the building and crafting fundamentals.

It can be fun, but a lot of it is grindy and rough

The learning curve is, "Hi guys, this is my first time playing! I hate to be that guy, but do any of you know how to"BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBOOM teabag emote

4 minutes ago, aisle9 said:

The learning curve is, "Hi guys, this is my first time playing! I hate to be that guy, but do any of you know how to"BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBOOM teabag emote

Spot on.

The videos on youtube all look amazing, but the grind to get to just knowing all of the blueprints for things like raiding and trap bases must be immense.

One day I'll learn how to build a trap base... One day

18 minutes ago, James300 said:

Spot on.

The videos on youtube all look amazing, but the grind to get to just knowing all of the blueprints for things like raiding and trap bases must be immense.

One day I'll learn how to build a trap base... One day

It's been several months since I picked the game back up. I do enjoy it, but PvE is too sterile an experience for me in Rust, and PvP is just brutal, even in the newb-friendly servers.