Help Please!

Currently planning my first pc build and scouring the internet for the best cpu cooler deals. I came upon this:

https://www.amazon.com/DEEPCOOL-240-V2-Technology-Waterblock/dp/B07QPNP4VP/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=DEEPCOOL+Captain+240+RGB+V2&qid=1565836179&s=electronics&sr=1-2

“Deepcool Captain rgb V2”. Just wondering if anyone has experience with this cooler? Can’t seem to find anything on it, only the pro version. Is this a heck of a deal I stumbled upon or just some refurbed knock off. Thanks for the help!

I don't know much about deepcools coolers but I would recommend going with a more reputable aio, deepcool is a budget hardware company, I bought a power supply from deepcool and its extremely loud.

You have nothing to worry about, deepcool makes good AIO coolers, if you need some sexyness and also deepcool check their Gamestorm castle 240 V2 RGB cooler.

system out println("Please don't drop it Linus!");

Setup:

Thinkpad W530 😕 

sus not cis

Some comic sans because why not

I own the with V1 version of this cooler. It cools My Ryzen 7 1800X.

One year in (medium use)

The fan and the pump are a little loud under load.

The hoses aren't super long so putting it at the front of the case might be problematic if you are using a large case.

Keeps CPU under 77 in stress tests

It works ok but it's nothing to phone home about.

That brand has had some quality issue with coolers leaking earlier last year.

At this price it's a matter of: are you feeling lucky? Keep your stock fan if you do.
Personally I'll go back to Corsair for my next rig. Yes it's more expensive but a down rig is a major pain in the butt.

Spoiler

CPU Ryzen 5900X - Motherboard Asus ROG STRIX X570-E - RAM 16GB of G.SKILL NEON 3600 -
GPU EVGA RTX 3080 XC3 - Case Mastercase H500p mesh - PSU Seasonic Focus Gx-850 -
Corsair MP600 NVME 1 Tb, Samsung 960 PRO 500 Gb & 2 Seagate Baracuda 7200 RPM 2TB in stripe -
Display two VG27AQ 2K monitor - Cooling Corsair H150 Pro - 

Keyboard G-910 W/ Romer G tactile - Mouse G 502 Hero (wired) -
Sound Logitech X-530 and Razer Tiamat headphones

Operating System Windows 10

I'd go with corsair and evga aios over anyone else.Deepcools have leaked in the past ;)