My Experience With Razer Customer Support

joeselzer

Hey guys I've never posted on the forum before but I have often come here for answers, and I just wanted to share some of my recent experiences with Razer. I've posted this in a few other places as well but I wanted to post it here also as it was LTT's review of the 2019 Blade Stealth that convinced me to purchase it. I also want to be clear that I am not upset with LTT at all nor do I blame them for anything they reviewed the computer and the computer is great, all my problems came from post purchase customer support. I know its a bit long but I wanted to be thorough, thank you very much for anyone who takes the time to read it.

Razer Response pt. 1.png

Razer Response pt. 2.png

• 2 weeks later...

I had a similar experience with my first Razer keyboard. 3 months of talking and emailing for nothing, the keyboard is still broken in my garage. NEVER buy from their website, I now buy their stuff on Amazon only, at least they care.

I find it kind of funny they said due to the call volume they receive they can't record every single call.

I work for a finance company and we have 3 different locations based in the US alone. To be conservative I'd say 500 people per site are on a call during the day at any given time (most likely more but I'm using a low number for easy maths sake).

Each person here usually makes upwards of 100 calls per day (that includes calls we place out or calls that customers call into us with) so that's 5,000 calls per day (again a low ball number it can be anywhere between 5,000 to 15,000 depending on how busy a day it is).

Each and every single one of our calls is recorded. Every. Single. One.

For what it’s worth my Brother works for the Canadian government in a call center, it says they record every call but they don’t come even close to it, so they might be telling the truth there

I setup a VOIP system for a company once and we had an option to record all the calls. It was cloud based though and they decided against paying for storage just to record calls. 

Main Gaming and Streaming PC: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Vinsinity/saved/TjwVnQ

Ultrabook and College Laptop:

Spoiler

XPS 13 9350:

i5-6200U

8GB RAM

Samsung PM951 250GB M.2 Solid State Drive

Workstation Laptop:

Spoiler

Sager NP8672 (P670SG):

i7-4720HQ

32GB (4 x 8GB) CORSAIR Vengeance Performance

Samsung 850 EVO 250GB M.2 Solid State Drive (Boot Drive)

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 Solid State Drive (Video Drive)

Crucial MX100 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (Secondary SDD Storage)

Western Digital (Blue or Black) 1TB 2.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (Storage Drive)

GeForce GTX 980M 4G

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 7:43 PM, Ravendarat said:

For what it’s worth my Brother works for the Canadian government in a call center, it says they record every call but they don’t come even close to it, so they might be telling the truth there

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 8:51 PM, VinsinityKT said:

I setup a VOIP system for a company once and we had an option to record all the calls. It was cloud based though and they decided against paying for storage just to record calls. 

Every single one of our calls has notes from the agents and it's stamped with a recording ID.

We can only access the calls right away for 30 days but then after that have to request the call to be pulled if it needs to be listened to which can take up to 5 business days.

Maybe it's because my company is a technically a bank that we just spend the money on the storage *shrugs*

Edit: Actually it's probably due to us handling millions of dollars worth of loans lmfao