Monitor recommendations

iWreckn
Go to solution Solved by schwellmo92,

What is your budget and size preferences?

As for your question about refresh rate and resolutions not matching, that's completely fine and is very common usually having a higher refresh rate monitor for gaming and a second higher resolution lower refresh rate for watching movies/youtube/browsing/etc.

I am getting close to having all my parts for my build and I'm getting ready to buy displays. I have never done a dual monitor setup before and been about 5 years since I've been around PC's.

My goal is to have a higher refresh 1080 partnered with a beautiful 2k/4k display

My build includes a 3800x and 2070super powering the display, ultimately I would love for the 1080 on the left and the 2k/4k display on the right, any recommendations and would there be any issues running two displays with different refresh and resolutions at the same time would it effect game play at all? Thanks 

What is your budget and size preferences?

As for your question about refresh rate and resolutions not matching, that's completely fine and is very common usually having a higher refresh rate monitor for gaming and a second higher resolution lower refresh rate for watching movies/youtube/browsing/etc.

Pretty much exactly what I was looking for. Maybe $550ish preferably similar size and look would be great. Desk size is pretty big not an issue. Just maybe two 27 inch side by side