Headphone Reccomendations?

Trippsy

Im thinking about picking up headphones for gaming or listening to music or whatever. Just depends. (As a side not I do not want a headset. I use a Snowball for microphone)
What are some decent headphones in the $50 (or less) range that would preferrably use a 3.5mm jack? I dont care about Bluetooth and USB is fine but as I said I want to use these on mobile devices too.

Open or closed and how much do you like bass? And do you mind on ears?

16 minutes ago, rice guru said:

Open or closed and how much do you like bass? And do you mind on ears?

Open. Usually I have bass set pretty high around 75% roughly. So yes I do like bass.

I dont like on ear headphones they are annoying to me. As long as they arent clamping down on my head over ear headphones are usually what I like.

I should have mentioned this in the original post but I dont know much about audio.Sorry for the invonvience.

Koss porta pros, kph30i or ksc75's . Watch some reviews on them and youll see how great they are All great and get yaxi pads for them makes the bass Fuller and more comfy

42 minutes ago, rice guru said:

Koss porta pros, kph30i or ksc75's . Watch some reviews on them and youll see how great they are All great and get yaxi pads for them makes the bass Fuller and more comfy

Maybe its just me but that headband looks flimsy. I dont play rough with my stuff but I wouldnt feel safe leaving those in a bag or something.

1 minute ago, Trippsy said:

Maybe its just me but that headband looks flimsy. I dont play rough with my stuff but I wouldnt feel safe leaving those in a bag or something.

the koss pota pros are great you can fold them up and made for travel

Actually if for portabily grab the tin t2 or kz zsnpro or zs10pro all cheap iems

Tin T2´s for inears are godt the KHPi30 are really great for the price..

i personally really like the K240´s studio, but that just wierd me.. but it is surprising hos much sound those KHPI30 actually can deliver.. i at time use them instead of my wall of .. shame.

wallofshame.thumb.jpg.355df036b50cb056d65b8fdd4e355ca3.jpg

1 hour ago, RasmusDC said:

Tin T2´s for inears are godt the KHPi30 are really great for the price..

i personally really like the K240´s studio, but that just wierd me.. but it is surprising hos much sound those KHPI30 actually can deliver.. i at time use them instead of my wall of .. shame.

wallofshame.thumb.jpg.355df036b50cb056d65b8fdd4e355ca3.jpg

Love the k240 they used to be my mains before the 990and 58x came to my life

21 hours ago, rice guru said:

tin t2

12 hours ago, RasmusDC said:

Tin T2´s for inears

I really like the look of them and they would be great for what I plan to use them for other than one thing. I noticed some were complaining it was lacking in bass. Does anyone know if its really that lacking?

4 minutes ago, Trippsy said:

I really like the look of them and they would be great for what I plan to use them for other than one thing. I noticed some were complaining it was lacking in bass. Does anyone know if its really that lacking?

its pretty lacking reason why I own the T3's

it depends, don´t buy the T2 pro, and the T3 are worse, i have the P1 coming from massdrop, when they get their act together, delayed a few times.

inears are so dependent on your ear canal, so i must admit personally i am more a overear guy, but with your budget, it is hard to recommend overears, in the older days i would have said the ugly Creative Aurvana live. which is a Fostex design, that has also been used in some really good denons. 

but the new ones are crap..

On 8/7/2019 at 1:20 PM, rice guru said:

Love the k240 they used to be my mains before the 990and 58x came to my life

it is fun that everyone loves to hate the K240 studios, but even think i like them over my K712 s pro. 

they have played so many hours, and since they got brainwavz pads, they are REALLY comfortable, and extremely light, but they do not have that feeling of sub-bass, but they are REALLY great for gaming, since soundstage is good, and you can sit with them for HOURS.

3 hours ago, RasmusDC said:

it is fun that everyone loves to hate the K240 studios, but even think i like them over my K712 s pro. 

they have played so many hours, and since they got brainwavz pads, they are REALLY comfortable, and extremely light, but they do not have that feeling of sub-bass, but they are REALLY great for gaming, since soundstage is good, and you can sit with them for HOURS.

They are just super smooth and yeah they lack bass but the mids and highs are awesome.