Hi all, first time posting, pls be gentle.

Well, there isn't much to it. I decided to fiddle with the voltages on Ryzen Master thinking I could get a bit more juice out of my 2400g, hit apply and got about 10 seconds of cinebench before everything froze. Now when I try to turn on my PC it will not post and the power led just blinks, for some reason it won't even shut down when pressing the power button for a few seconds.

I'm still trying to accept that my machine is dead and I have no one to blame but myself for that, it's really depressing...

But anyways, I came here for your advice not your pitty. I'm really worried that once I replace the CPU, I won't have any way of disabling the settings saved on the Ryzen Master profile before booting and thusly killing a second CPU, I guess I could back up the data on my drive and reinstall everything but is there any easier way to avoid this? My other worry is the possibility that some other component got damaged in this whole disasta, do you have any suggestions for checking the mobo and RAM?

Thank you for any advice and/or support 

P.S. RIP Ryzen 2400G you were a great little piece of technology, I'm very sorry I didn't took good care of you like you deserved.

Have you Reset your BIOS to default? There should be a jumper on the motherboard to do this.

Sauron is quite right, but some motherboards do not reset the Bios settings to default just by removing the battery. I would check your motherboard manual on how to reset the Bios to default.

11 minutes ago, Sauron said:

It might not be dead. Try taking out the cmos battery for a few minutes and trying again

Thanks, I'll try it and report back

you dont need to remove the battery most boards have a jumper to reset the cmos.

I cleared the CMOS using the jumper method and... it boots now! So much for my drama haha!.

Turned it off inmediatly because I'm still worried about the overclocked profile thing.

But yeah! Thank you very much! I though I would have to save for another few months to get my machine working again. Last year I actually fried my B450 board, accidentally sortcuted a jumper while the system was on... haha!

26 minutes ago, Jonismack said:

Turned it off inmediatly because I'm still worried about the overclocked profile thing.

You should be fine to boot into windows.  Ryzen master does not apply itself on startup, it's something you have to load each time.  

Ryzen 2600 - Sapphire Pulse Vega 56 - Corsair Vengeance LED DDR4 3000 C15 2x8GB - Corsair Force MP500 NVMe PCIe M.2 240GB - 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB - 

AsRock B450 PRO4 - Deepcool Earlkase Case -  Seasonic Foucus+ 650