Telegram messaging app is world fastest messaging app

chitranjan

This app has UI of whatsaap but has so many more features which whatsaap fail to deliver. You can send files not photos and videos but even zip rar ,apk etc and it also has some secret chat which deletes the chat after a specific time you can set time or you can even switch it off.

telegram.jpg

Source here

Looks really interesting - but at the same time quite unrealistic.

- Cloud based: lets you access your data from multiple devices // therefore the data needs to be stored on a server forever. Since you can upload any kind of file, that will be a ton of data!

- Free: It is free forever. No ads. No subscription-fees // How are they going to maintain the servers they need for the point above?

- Security: the app is so secure that they claim to pay $200,000 in BTC (bit coin) to the first hack who will hack it. // THAT IS A LOT OF MONEY. Not even MS, Google or Adobe are offering that much money.

Too good to be true.

BTW: That website (http://savvymantra.com/) is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Why can't I copy the text? WTF?!? It's not like I'm spreading information FOR them...

MB: MSI Z77A-GD55 | CPU: Intel i5-2500k @ 4.5 GHz | RAM: 8GB Kingston DDR3 @1333MHz | GPU: Asus GTX 770 DirectCU II 

Monitor: 22" Samsung SyncMaster B2230H @60Hz | Audio: Creative Aurvana Live! | PSU: SuperFlower 80+ Gold 550 Watt 

OS: ArchLinux + KDE / Windows 8 Pro 64bit | Smartphone: Nexus 4 16GB - CM11

BTW: That website (http://savvymantra.com/) is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. Why can't I copy the text? WTF?!? It's not like I'm spreading information FOR them...

lots of websites do that, like stupid lyric websites <_<

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Looks really interesting - but at the same time quite unrealistic.

- Cloud based: lets you access your data from multiple devices // therefore the data needs to be stored on a server forever. Since you can upload any kind of file, that will be a ton of data!

- Free: It is free forever. No ads. No subscription-fees // How are they going to maintain the servers they need for the point above?

- Security: the app is so secure that they claim to pay $200,000 in BTC (bit coin) to the first hack who will hack it. // THAT IS A LOT OF MONEY. Not even MS, Google or Adobe are offering that much money.

Too good to be true.

about the issue with copying text, just open source code of the page hit ctrl+F find your phrase and copy it from there. .. easy as that .

about the issue with copying text, just open source code of the page hit ctrl+F find your phrase and copy it from there. .. easy as that .

That's what i did mate ;-)

Still 100% unnecessary...

MB: MSI Z77A-GD55 | CPU: Intel i5-2500k @ 4.5 GHz | RAM: 8GB Kingston DDR3 @1333MHz | GPU: Asus GTX 770 DirectCU II 

Monitor: 22" Samsung SyncMaster B2230H @60Hz | Audio: Creative Aurvana Live! | PSU: SuperFlower 80+ Gold 550 Watt 

OS: ArchLinux + KDE / Windows 8 Pro 64bit | Smartphone: Nexus 4 16GB - CM11