Looking at the Vizio QLED tv

Kryten2x4z

So I'm looking at getting a new TV for my houses living room, and I was looking at the vizio Quantum TVs......Mainly the M series and P series.....now here is my main question.....I figured the 55 in is the best size for both 4k and my living room.  Now I'm looking at the M Series 55 in  and the P series 55 in  The price difference from what I could tell was mainly in their refresh rates. 

The M series has a standard 60hz refresh rate with their automotion 120 or whatever they call it.

The P series has a natural 120hz refresh and  a automtion 720 still dont understand the point of those things.

My main question is which is better do you think?  saving the 150 to get a 4k 60hz or spend the extra money on a 4k 120?

Specs:

Amd Ryzen 1700 OC to 3.78 ghz

32 GBs of DDR4 

Asus Motherboard

NZXR H440 RAZER EDITIONS CASE

Asus Strix GTX 1080

Asus Strix Sound card.  

Thermaltake 850W BRONZE PSU

Get the 60 FPS one if just using it for watching TV and La Liga and Durand Cup (Indian league)

If planing to play Xbox games on it...  120fps . general use better the fps better it is for gaming .

If professional work like image rendering photography used with it like I used to do ..... Oops still doing  monitor broke .... Checking the Color gamut and depth is important.

2 hours ago, Kryten2x4z said:

So I'm looking at getting a new TV for my houses living room, and I was looking at the vizio Quantum TVs......Mainly the M series and P series.....now here is my main question.....I figured the 55 in is the best size for both 4k and my living room.  Now I'm looking at the M Series 55 in  and the P series 55 in  The price difference from what I could tell was mainly in their refresh rates. 

The M series has a standard 60hz refresh rate with their automotion 120 or whatever they call it.

The P series has a natural 120hz refresh and  a automtion 720 still dont understand the point of those things.

My main question is which is better do you think?  saving the 150 to get a 4k 60hz or spend the extra money on a 4k 120?

https://www.rtings.com/

They have reviewed both.

From what i see on quick glance. The P series has better performance for gaming (pixel response) while the M series has slightly better image quality overall with the exception of HDR peak brightness.

however its noted that they both suffer from uniformity issues (dirty screen effect (DSR))

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

18 hours ago, SolarNova said:

https://www.rtings.com/

They have reviewed both.

From what i see on quick glance. The P series has better performance for gaming (pixel response) while the M series has slightly better image quality overall with the exception of HDR peak brightness.

however its noted that they both suffer from uniformity issues (dirty screen effect (DSR))

Yeah I noticed that when I watched their comparison of the m and p series....and when I went to best buy one of the ppl showed me to get the Q70R which actually has smart features which in comparison to the Vizio's are just smart capable. Mainly lack of updating. ?

I may end up getting the Q70R or Q80R cuz I've had Samsung TVs in the past and my current 12+ year old TV is a Samsung.  Yeah it go up about 400 bucks but I mean I know they will last me. I hope? ?

Specs:

Amd Ryzen 1700 OC to 3.78 ghz

32 GBs of DDR4 

Asus Motherboard

NZXR H440 RAZER EDITIONS CASE

Asus Strix GTX 1080

Asus Strix Sound card.  

Thermaltake 850W BRONZE PSU