Windows 7 from windows 8

Hi there, my girlfriend brought a Lenovo ideapad 320-14AST which came with windows 8 pre installed and I wanted to put windows 7 on it as windows 8 seems really slow. I installed windows 7 on a fresh HDD and it boots fine but I'm missing a ton of drivers such as wired lan, USB, touchpad and a few others. I have a general understanding as to how to install drivers from the manufactures sites and such but can't find any drivers for windows 7. I'm guessing it wasn't built for windows 7. I googled if it was possible to install the windows 8 drivers instead and pretty much said to just try and see. I installed the touchpad and lan drivers and said both had installed but to no luck they still don't work. Any help or info on a program to install the correct drivers offline or a way to fix this issue would be much appreciated ❤

You are SOL, pretty much no manufacturer supplies drivers for Windows7 on consumer level stuff since 2015. You will be much better off installing an SSD and windows 10 on that ssd.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

PLZ get Win10!

I know many peps think of it as annoying etc etc but there are tools to stop the spying and also it is MUCH more performant (also on older hardware) AND the biggest thing is: Much more secure. Win 7 is like becoming a security hole in itself. 

And yes you have to get used to some stuf but it is much more easy to use when you got used to it. Also if you want to have the "start menu" back you can also do this

NO reason to stay on Win7. Also Win 10 is cheap :) 

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂

ah..a mistake most people make, not checking if the drivers for a certain windows is available for their specific device?. if it has win 10 drivers, get win 10!