Corsair 750D bottom rad

Hi,

Just wanted to know what 240mm rads that can be fitted in the bottom of the Corsair 750D. I dont know if the alphacool one will fit but if anyone can list compatible rads that would be nice.

I could be wrong but I thought the 750D only offered top and front mount rad support... For front you just had to move or get rid of the front HDD cage. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

not worrying about thickness, but which rads that are compatible as of some rads got big water tank.

the alphacool is a little longer, but the smaller M3 screws still can bolt down the radiator.

corsair does offer a bracket for the radiator attachment as well. information was collected

the OCN forum "750D Owners Club"

I would suggest putting the rad in the front. It can fit any thickness and has a dust filter. But if you are dying for a bottom rad I would say you could probably get a 45 mm or maybe 60mm thick rad.

I would suggest putting the rad in the front. It can fit any thickness and has a dust filter. But if you are dying for a bottom rad I would say you could probably get a 45 mm or maybe 60mm thick rad.

reasoning for a floor mount is a better air-flow into the radiator without being restricted

from the front panel. easily a 12°-15° drop without the panel installed. well documented

at OCN 750D Owners Club. some are even looking to cut holes in the front panel as like

the 900D and 350D.

reasoning for a floor mount is a better air-flow into the radiator without being restricted

from the front panel. easily a 12°-15° drop without the panel installed. well documented

at OCN 750D Owners Club. some are even looking to cut holes in the front panel as like

the 900D and 350D.

Although at the cost of more dust in the system. It's kind of a trade off for the few degrees that it would help. I personally like a clean system but others might want one with more airflow. Just personal preference really.

I'm guessing you mean like this? I kinda like that actually.

post-43539-0-34176600-1391153949.jpg

Although at the cost of more dust in the system. It's kind of a trade off for the few degrees that it would help. I personally like a clean system but others might want one with more airflow. Just personal preference really.

I'm guessing you mean like this? I kinda like that actually.

no more dust from the floor mount (have to filter that position) than the front intake version.

yeah, i think it wrecks the aesthetics of the plain front with designs and holes. just like the ODD

bay covers. take 'em out and *duckface* somethings missing. but that is just me..