Minecraft Stuttering with new PC

TechGamer01

So recently I decided to build a new computer since I was looking to play games that required more horsepower and my old pc wouldn't cut it anymore. Coming from a PC that had a Intel Core i5 3550 with 10GB of RAM and a GTX 1050Ti, I upgraded to a Intel Core i5 9600k with 16GB of RAM and a GTX1660Ti. One of the games that I play is minecraft but when I downloaded it onto my new computer it has a really bad stutter problem. I thought that it was just me needing to reinstall the game but that didn't work. Then I tried to allocate more RAM to the game but that didn't help too. I played with my video settings and played with all the settings to see if that would help but got no results. Coming from a computer that is 6 generations behind, my old computer didn't have this problem, its only been happening on this computer mainly. Does anyone know any other fixes? Also when stuttering my frames drop from 400+ to 100+FPS

Full Specs

-Intel Core i5 9600K @4.5GHz

-ASUS ROG STRIX E-390-E Gaming

-16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 C15

-600W G3 EVGA 80+ GOLD

-Cooler Master Evo 212 Black

-WD Blue SN500GB NVMe

-WD Blue 3TB HDD

What resolution are you playing on and what monitor do you use?

well from your computer specs you should get around 200-500 fps but it seems its either the screen or a driver. have you updated your drivers recently?

do you use nvidia Geforce expirince?

@DerpPants My computer has all of the latest drivers at the moment. I don't think it would be the display since my old computer with a GTX 1050Ti was able to run without an issue on this display. 

Yes I did, actually CSGO does stutter from time to time too but its not very noticeable compared to minecraft where its getting pretty bad stutter. GTA 5 it runs fine if i leave v-sync on but if i turn off v-sync, it starts to stutter. Rainbow 6 runs fine. CSGO and GTA 5 does have high cpu usage though which is weird. Usually in GTA 5 it takes up almost 80 to 90 percent of my cpu with it sometimes hitting 100 percent and CSGO usually sits at 60 to 70 percent. Idk what it is at this point. I thought it was maybe a bad CPU and so I got a replacement but same results. I know my power supply is good cause i tested it with another power supply i had around and nothing changed. In terms of RAM i tested another set of RAM and even changed which slots they are in. I don't think it can be my motherboard and thats the last resort i want to go to.

I mean maybe it can be windows but i reinstalled windows again and even installed it on another drive