Microsoft weird password changed alert

I went to Microsoft.com to check my account security logs on Chrome, and after getting on (I'm already logged in) I see the activity for 2 minutes ago, which is basically me logging into the website. However, besides saying "successful sign in", it also displays a single "password changed". I know my password did not change because 1) I would've received an email and I didn't, and 2) I tried my current password and it worked, so it wasn't changed.

Do anyone know what caused this? It has to be an error but what exactly happened? Should I be worried? I changed my password just in case (and received email alert).

Here's a screenshot. The "password changed" on the very top is the one I did, but the "password changed" on the bottom was not done by me. (the IP address was indeed my address, so I'm certain this all came from my computer).

1183820980_weirdmicrosoftnotification.png.34cefc82c7c51e4477d4e8f338f7983d.png

yes, microsoft also has server errors and i had those notifications under identical situations

if you have doubts contact microsoft support via phone line or via chat or confirm if your account had any unusual activity, also be sure to enable any extra security step like the ones microsoft offers, link phone number, install the app that generates the confirmation codes, authenticator i think is called

Huh, I logged in again and it's not there anymore. Guess they caught the error or something.

Microsoft do love to change the browser from Chrome to Internet Explorer after a while for some reason, so I guess they got some problem with the security info tab.