LTX 2019

Tom Swinden

There weren't any last year, or the year before that? So probably never. What kind of videos are you expecting? Just put "ltx 2019" into youtube search, there are a dozen videos there.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

i know it's super fun but was expecting something like this 

on the main channel 

Join to Floatplane. I'm sure they post some BTS footage in upcoming weeks. As they did last year. I do hope they post stream VODs too. And watch for Jayz etc. to post their videos. Like they did last year.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, LogicalDrm said:

Join to Floatplane. I'm sure they post some BTS footage in upcoming weeks. As they did last year. I do hope they post stream VODs too. And watch for Jayz etc. to post their videos. Like they did last year.

i joined floatplane because dirring last Saturdays WAN show they said that they would post the videos of the panels from LTX. does anyone know when they will get posted?

There is already some nice footage up from some of the content creators who attended ?. Alternatively I guess floatplane? I'm sure they mentioned a lot of it will be archived there? (I'm not a member but keep meaning to join).

18 hours ago, BasicallyAMod said:

i joined floatplane because dirring last Saturdays WAN show they said that they would post the videos of the panels from LTX. does anyone know when they will get posted?

Within next week or two. They are bonus content so editing will take a while (as it's usually Edzels job with those).

E: Scrap that. Last year it took 3 months for video to come out.

Edited by LogicalDrm

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv