Looking for app/program to "glue" WIN10 windows together

Ficeq
Go to solution Solved by lvh1,

Couldn't you use the virtual desktops for that? It kinda does what you describe, I think

Explained here https://www.windowscentral.com/how-use-multiple-desktops-windows-10

Instead of alt-tab it's windows-tab

Hello, I am looking for an app or a program that would join (glue) two or more WIN10 program windows together. I would love to ALT + TAB from a fullscreen game to another window that would have for example a movie in one side of the screen and facebook in another.

I would also appreciate any workaround that would reach the same goal. Thanks in advance!

Why would you need two software windows act as one? Would just keeping them active be enough?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I think I understand what OP needs. I was searching for that some time ago, without success 

Do you remember old Winamp? It has equalizer that was "glued" to the main small window (but also can be detached). It may be useful for other programs too - imagine creating combo of 3 file explorers and image viewer moved by single drag and bring to front as one window.

So +1 if someone knows that type of tool.

LogicalDrm I am using a big TV as a monitor would love to be able to ALT+TAB out from a game regardless if I want to respond on facebook, quickly google some stuff, or watch a movie for a while that is playing in the background.

lvh1 I have never used this but I will give it a try it could be just what I want.

• 2 weeks later...

lvh1 Thank you for your post, the virtual desktop works just fine for me ?