Mouse Suggestions

So I just ordered a Razer Huntsman Elite and want to also get a gaming mouse to compliment it. I think I'd like to stick with Razer so I can use Synapse with them together. I've read that the Deathadder Elite is supposed to have the best sensor and over over shape even but I'd like to see what suggestions get thrown around, even if branding doesn't match. This is the first time I've ever made a gaming keyboard purchase. Thanks in advance!

29 minutes ago, TheDeathOfChaos said:

I've read that the Deathadder Elite is supposed to have the best sensor

TBH you won't notice the difference between sensors above a 3360 other than DPI, but I doubt you will go over 3200 DPI. 3360,3361,3366,3389,Truemove 3, Hero sensors all preform excellently and I doubt you will notice a difference in tracking. 
I recommend you to go to a store and try out the different mouse shapes. 

16 hours ago, b emoji said:

TBH you won't notice the difference between sensors above a 3360 other than DPI, but I doubt you will go over 3200 DPI. 3360,3361,3366,3389,Truemove 3, Hero sensors all preform excellently and I doubt you will notice a difference in tracking. 
I recommend you to go to a store and try out the different mouse shapes. 

Thanks for the info! Knowing that information, what mouse might you suggest aesthetically to compliment the Huntsman Pro Elite?

SteelSeries Rival 310 would be better choice than Razer DoubleClicker... i mean DeathAdder Elite.

On 7/28/2019 at 7:55 AM, TheDeathOfChaos said:

So I just ordered a Razer Huntsman Elite and want to also get a gaming mouse to compliment it. I think I'd like to stick with Razer so I can use Synapse with them together. I've read that the Deathadder Elite is supposed to have the best sensor and over over shape even but I'd like to see what suggestions get thrown around, even if branding doesn't match. This is the first time I've ever made a gaming keyboard purchase. Thanks in advance!

I'm using a DeathAdder Elite right now. I've had the mouse for almost two years and it's served me well. 

The thumb-side piece of rubber dislodges itself from the mouse every few weeks, but aside from that I've had no problems. 

"Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?"
-Discord

9 hours ago, michalj82 said:

SteelSeries Rival 310 would be better choice than Razer DoubleClicker... i mean DeathAdder Elite.

Both mice use omron D2FC-F-7N  based switches so both are susceptible to double-clicking. 

ive been using my deathadder elite for awhile now. and i love it :D feels great for my hand and looks pretty great.

but i think another great mouse if you prefer something abit smaller would be the razer basilisk, especially the mercury editions.

There is no such thing as a bad PC, there are only BETTER PCs

• 5 weeks later...

So I ended up getting the Razer Lancehead TE. So far it's pretty decent. I'll be honest, I went with it due to the little bit more of RGB lol.