testing network

m2234323

how do people reliable test sprint and Verizon network  i use mvno  both i can be only just sprint is cost almsoe haft the price i am small user 

how oftne can people switch sim card  and how not to lose it  when you do switch was think of take the sprint one with me andput it if i have issue  on verizon one to see if at this time both are not wokring at this spot 

doint have 2 phone 

15 hours ago, m2234323 said:

how do people reliable test sprint and Verizon network  i use mvno  both i can be only just sprint is cost almsoe haft the price i am small user 

how oftne can people switch sim card  and how not to lose it  when you do switch was think of take the sprint one with me andput it if i have issue  on verizon one to see if at this time both are not wokring at this spot 

doint have 2 phone 

Used to be a Sprint customer, their network is SHIT! I ended up switching to T Mobile a few years back because of it. Their network has not gotten any better. Also, its almost confirmed that Sprint is being bought out by T Mobile, so their network might not be around much longer. 

Now here's the deal with phones. The phones radio's, specifically the network type (CDMA vs GSM) and the network bands (600 Mhz etc) are what determines what phones can connect to what networks. That being said, if T Mobile does get Sprint, then the Sprint network is dead and Verizon is shutting down their 3G network by the end of the year and that will pretty much kill off CDMA as its pretty much a 3G standard. 

When i was on Verizon it worked well, but that depends on the area you live and how congested the tower(s) are. The only reason I left Verizon was because it was too expensive for what I was getting. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

2 hours ago, Donut417 said:

Used to be a Sprint customer, their network is SHIT! I ended up switching to T Mobile a few years back because of it. Their network has not gotten any better. Also, its almost confirmed that Sprint is being bought out by T Mobile, so their network might not be around much longer. 

Now here's the deal with phones. The phones radio's, specifically the network type (CDMA vs GSM) and the network bands (600 Mhz etc) are what determines what phones can connect to what networks. That being said, if T Mobile does get Sprint, then the Sprint network is dead and Verizon is shutting down their 3G network by the end of the year and that will pretty much kill off CDMA as its pretty much a 3G standard. 

When i was on Verizon it worked well, but that depends on the area you live and how congested the tower(s) are. The only reason I left Verizon was because it was too expensive for what I was getting. 

i am on a mvno telo and us moble  i may just go with sprint telo becase of the price you cant  beat 10$ a month for 2 gig of data i doint use much and this is  phone stright form moto  it suport all 4 of them 

3 minutes ago, m2234323 said:

i am on a mvno telo and us moble  i may just go with sprint telo becase of the price you cant  beat 10$ a month for 2 gig of data i doint use much and this is  phone stright form moto  it suport all 4 of them 

Like I said, dont get to comfortable with that pricing. Because when Sprint goes, its hard to say how these mvno's are going to fair. Also, when they shut down the Sprint network, its hard to tell what network these mvno's will jump to, pricing could also be different. 

Just now, Donut417 said:

Like I said, dont get to comfortable with that pricing. Because when Sprint goes, its hard to say how these mvno's are going to fair. Also, when they shut down the Sprint network, its hard to tell what network these mvno's will jump to, pricing could also be different. 

i herad it could be some years  at lease a few month 

3 minutes ago, m2234323 said:

i herad it could be some years  at lease a few month 

The DOJ for the most part made a deal. Dish will get some assets and access to the combined T Mobile/Sprint network for a few years. Fact is, once they finalize the deal, they will work out a plan to shut down Sprints CDMA network, I have a feeling this will be done quickly, as T Mobile did this with Metro PCS. Also there is the race to 5G which T Mobile says it needs Sprint to compete, or at least needs some of Sprint's wireless spectrum. Either way, its just a matter of time. 

2 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

The DOJ for the most part made a deal. Dish will get some assets and access to the combined T Mobile/Sprint network for a few years. Fact is, once they finalize the deal, they will work out a plan to shut down Sprints CDMA network, I have a feeling this will be done quickly, as T Mobile did this with Metro PCS. Also there is the race to 5G which T Mobile says it needs Sprint to compete, or at least needs some of Sprint's wireless spectrum. Either way, its just a matter of time. 

why do you care so much about the cdma  network  i am on lte  most of the time 

4 minutes ago, m2234323 said:

why do you care so much about the cdma  network  i am on lte  most of the time 

Areas that dont have 4G Coverage. 

1 minute ago, Donut417 said:

Areas that dont have 4G Coverage. 

woint i just end up on tmoble  3g network 

my phone can wokr on all 4 of them 

13 minutes ago, m2234323 said:

woint i just end up on tmoble  3g network 

my phone can wokr on all 4 of them 

T-Mobile doesn’t have much of a 3g network. Plus what bands does your phone supports? It’s highly doubtful it supports every band from every carrier. It might support all carriers but I’d assume some bands were left out. 

But that’s besides the point. Don’t get used to the price because the mnvo might not get the same deal with T-Mobile as they did with Sprint. Sprint has the price because they know they have a shitastic network and they have to give access away or have no customers. T-Mobile has raised the prices since I became a customer. Though I’m on a grandfathered plan. Just keep that in mind. Also if network matters to you Verizon, AT&T and TMobile are the top 3, Sprint is a distant 4th by 5 and a half miles. While Verizon has coverage about everywhere there towers might be congested from what I read. AT&T lies about having 5G network. T-Mobile is iffy in rural areas but offers stellar customer service. 

18 hours ago, Donut417 said:

T-Mobile doesn’t have much of a 3g network. Plus what bands does your phone supports? It’s highly doubtful it supports every band from every carrier. It might support all carriers but I’d assume some bands were left out. 

But that’s besides the point. Don’t get used to the price because the mnvo might not get the same deal with T-Mobile as they did with Sprint. Sprint has the price because they know they have a shitastic network and they have to give access away or have no customers. T-Mobile has raised the prices since I became a customer. Though I’m on a grandfathered plan. Just keep that in mind. Also if network matters to you Verizon, AT&T and TMobile are the top 3, Sprint is a distant 4th by 5 and a half miles. While Verizon has coverage about everywhere there towers might be congested from what I read. AT&T lies about having 5G network. T-Mobile is iffy in rural areas but offers stellar customer service. 

also how do i figure out if issue i have is just internet relate  the patch the phone pick to the site or it the tower

2 minutes ago, m2234323 said:

also how do i figure out if issue i have is just internet relate  the patch the phone pick to the site or it the tower

On a phone I have no idea. If you were using a Windows Machine Id say do a trace route. But generally a speed test can tell you a lot. If you get really slow speeds then most likely the tower is congested. 

13 hours ago, Donut417 said:

On a phone I have no idea. If you were using a Windows Machine Id say do a trace route. But generally a speed test can tell you a lot. If you get really slow speeds then most likely the tower is congested. 

my provider say same rate for a while and they woint see a change for up to 4 years

7 hours ago, m2234323 said:

up to 4 years

Well your not getting 5G any time soon then. Though thats not surprising. 

10 hours ago, Donut417 said:

Well your not getting 5G any time soon then. Though thats not surprising. 

i doing realy care about 5g  unlese it bring price down from look it just rase price since i am a smal luser  if i i need to do somethink that would use a big conection like dowlaod a lot of data i would use home wifi or some publick wifi i the most data i use in a day is 70mb more closer to  30mb 

and what is consider nomlr cellphone  behavory like what kind of data issue are ok  since i some time get data not wokr tha reslolve it selft withturn data off and bakc on shuld i  tell them about that or just say it is odd and get it wokring again