Ark

ikem

damn sweet build, love the Industrial Look u got going on there. makes me wana get my old Lian-lis down from the attic and go bonkers on em =D

and the metal finish on the GPUS and the sheet work are so boss 

i7 4790K@4.5GHz-1.15V, BeQuiet! SR2, Asrock z97e-itx/ac, Kingston  Fury 16GB@1866MHz, GTX 670 2GB, 3x ssdNOW300V 300ishGB, Bitfenix Prodigy, OCZ ZT 750W Twittwit@enRodjavel

Really nice build! I just have one thought about the cooling of the CPUs:

- As you have both CPU coolers blowing air in the same direction, the second heat-sink is getting the hot air from the first one, and thus the second CPU is going to run a bit hotter than the first one. (No idea of how much hotter - you can get the numbers)

My suggestion would be that you put the fans on both heatsinks in a way that they blow the air in opposite directions, so that they blow each one in the direction of the other one. You will probably have to rethink the general airflow in the case, but I beleive that this would/could help you in lowering the temps of your CPUs.

PS: I suggest both fans pushing air towards each other and not pulling, but this is mostly based on intuition ^^

looks very nice and clean and WOW this is a tiny mid.tower case! :D

I want da bitty.

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

Really nice build! I just have one thought about the cooling of the CPUs:

- As you have both CPU coolers blowing air in the same direction, the second heat-sink is getting the hot air from the first one, and thus the second CPU is going to run a bit hotter than the first one. (No idea of how much hotter - you can get the numbers)

My suggestion would be that you put the fans on both heatsinks in a way that they blow the air in opposite directions, so that they blow each one in the direction of the other one. You will probably have to rethink the general airflow in the case, but I beleive that this would/could help you in lowering the temps of your CPUs.

PS: I suggest both fans pushing air towards each other and not pulling, but this is mostly based on intuition ^^

they really dont run that hot. 40C @ 100 load while folding. so a redesign isnt worth it. 

Thanks for the comments guys. 

• 6 months later...

bahhh loved the Industrial look with the two big Coolers, but that WC is looking gooood

i7 4790K@4.5GHz-1.15V, BeQuiet! SR2, Asrock z97e-itx/ac, Kingston  Fury 16GB@1866MHz, GTX 670 2GB, 3x ssdNOW300V 300ishGB, Bitfenix Prodigy, OCZ ZT 750W Twittwit@enRodjavel

• 2 weeks later...

took the dive. GPU blocks ordered. (EK Supremacy VGA since the 7870 hawks dont have blocks made for them)

Should be here this week.

Awesome build , love your polishing job :D

6600K  |  16GB HYPERX  |  GTX1070 FE  |  Z170X-UD3  |  AIR540

Respect the past, Embrace the future.

These things look a lot better when they're polished!

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

Oh wow yeah, the link is waay better, loving this build more and more...

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

well after a little progress this weekend, my Lutro0 order didn't arrive so I couldn't finish the wiring.

i think everything is coming together. any recommendations? I am probably going to rename the build on completion too.

Routed some of the cables under and tucked them up nicely.

DSC_2009.JPG

Started on the PCI-e power cables. 

DSC_2044.JPG

After I cut the chunk off the top, I had to make sure it was polished to the same degree as the other faces.

DSC_2048.JPG

DSC_2050.JPG

yes, it is flowing correctly... just looks weird since it is RATX. 

DSC_2060.JPG

DSC_2062.JPG

Some Heatshrinkless sleeving done. Just have anouther 8 pin, 24 pin, and 2 6 pin pci-e to go.

DSC_2064.JPG

DSC_2066.JPG

You know i want to build one. And then i am gonna put it in a glas box to be looked at,,,,, because that right there is beautiful (: 

SBJ  "Back in my day, the OS was the bios"

Looks amazing! I would love to do a 2P build.

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

some pics I took over new years day.

Image2.jpg

Image3.jpgImage11.jpg

Image10.jpg

Image13.jpg

Image14.jpg

Image15.jpg

Image17.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image2.jpg

• 2 months later...