MB doesn't recognize SSD as a bootable device

Go to solution Solved by Soroush Taheri,

The problem is solved and here's what happened:
I tried to repair the system with windows disk but it couldn't find the problem. Then I switched to legacy system (as Eton pointed out) but that didn't help either. Again I used the repair tool from windows disk (with legacy on) and it actually worked. System restarted and windows started up.

Honestly I had not been facing this kind of problem and it was slightly weird cause I really did nothing which would be turned into the cause of this problem.

Anyway, thanks for answers everyone :)

Recently I tried to enabled XMP Profile for the first time but when the PC restarted, a windows blue screen appeared with this error: "Inaccessible boot device".

I restarted the system, disabled the XMP and restarted again. Now windows doesn't boot and in BIOS, my SSD doesn't exist in the boot menu (Although all of my storage devices are recognized in SATA Information section including the SSD) It's kinda funny but painful at the same time.

I am currently trying to use the repair tool from a windows disk and will update this topic after the process.

Dear admins

I am sorry if the topic does not relate to this branch of forum. You may want to move it to "Storage Devices" if necessary.

Thanks.

Try switching to legacy boot system?

3 hours ago, Soroush Taheri said:

Recently I tried to enabled XMP Profile for the first time but when the PC restarted, a windows blue screen appeared with this error: "Inaccessible boot device".

I restarted the system, disabled the XMP and restarted again. Now windows doesn't boot and in BIOS, my SSD doesn't exist in the boot menu (Although all of my storage devices are recognized in SATA Information section including the SSD) It's kinda funny but painful at the same time.

I am currently trying to use the repair tool from a windows disk and will update this topic after the process.

I used to have an off brand SSD that would occasionally do that.

Worked fine as a data drive but not a boot drive.

I'm Samsung for boot now.

The problem is solved and here's what happened:
I tried to repair the system with windows disk but it couldn't find the problem. Then I switched to legacy system (as Eton pointed out) but that didn't help either. Again I used the repair tool from windows disk (with legacy on) and it actually worked. System restarted and windows started up.

Honestly I had not been facing this kind of problem and it was slightly weird cause I really did nothing which would be turned into the cause of this problem.

Anyway, thanks for answers everyone :)

17 hours ago, Churl said:

I used to have an off brand SSD that would occasionally do that.

Worked fine as a data drive but not a boot drive.

I'm Samsung for boot now.

Actually I'm using a Samsung EVO 860.