Amazon (warehouse) gpu deals

Hi guys

So I found some great deals on videocards on Amazon.de (which I use because I live in the Netherlands)

Would you trust any of these?

A new GTX 1080 for 220 or a new 1080Ti for 330?

I have only once ordered something off Amazon and it was fine, but I've also heard some bad stories.

Here are the links: https://www.amazon.de/GeForce-Grafikkarte-NVIDIA-Base-Takt-Boost-Takt/dp/B06XXVVQYH/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8 https://www.amazon.de/Zotac-GeForce-Grafikkarte-Base-Takt-Boost-Takt/dp/B01NCVICRY/ref=sr_1_11?__mk_nl_NL=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&keywords=1080ti&qid=1563905289&s=computers&sr=1-11

There are 3 companies selling these for such low prices, but I can't really find anything about one of them (uplink I think) and the others seem pretty good, though a few reviews say they were really bad.

I really don't know.

Do you guys think these are trustworthy?

If you've seen my previous posts, I wanted to buy a gpu secondhand, but all 4 of my leads decided to either ignore my texts eventhough we had agreed on a price or they were already sold. One of them even told me to come get it, which I did, and then he decided to ignore me.

I'd be wary of Amazon Warehouse items. I once bought an ASUS VG278Q (or something similar, it's been 2-3 years) which said it was in great condition. It arrived with half the packing foam missing from the monitor box, stand already attached and bent to shit, and the panel itself was dead. Amazon paid for the return shipping, so that's good.

You might get something that works well, it might be missing some accessories, or you might get a dud. If you do get a dud, I'm sure Amazon will take care of it for you without much trouble.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Just now, TheKDub said:

I'd be wary of Amazon Warehouse items. I once bought an ASUS VG278Q (or something similar, it's been 2-3 years) which said it was in great condition. It arrived with half the packing foam missing from the monitor box, stand already attached and bent to shit, and the panel itself was dead. Amazon paid for the return shipping, so that's good.

You might get something that works well, you might get a dud. If you do get a dud, I'm sure Amazon will take care of it for you without much trouble.

Are all the links I put in my post warehouse items?

Nothing from Amazon Warehouse is new, and very little of it is inspected. I've received components (usually fans, coolers or cases) from Amazon Warehouse that were listed as "Like New" or "Excellent" but arrived with damage, missing parts, or just straight up nonfunctional. There are stories all over the internet of people leaving notes to the "next buyer" in items they return to Amazon, just so the next buyer knows what's wrong with the product.

That said, you can still return Amazon Warehouse items, and I've gotten a lot of good stuff there too. I'd say go for it, just make sure you're actually buying from Amazon Warehouse and not another third-party seller.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

3 minutes ago, TheKDub said:

You might get something that works well, it might be missing some accessories, or you might get a dud. If you do get a dud, I'm sure Amazon will take care of it for you without much trouble.

The gpus say they're new though

Are they not?

These are not warehouse deals as far as I can work out but I have almost no experience with Amazon so I might be wrong

4 minutes ago, Yasin40 said:

Are they not?

These are not warehouse deals as far as I can work out but I have almost no experience with Amazon so I might be wrong

Amazon Warehouse mainly sells open box products, meaning someone has opened and/or used it before returning it. So I highly doubt they're "new". "like new" is possible, but that's about as good as you'll get.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

2 minutes ago, Yasin40 said:

Are they not?

If it's listed as new, the card you receive should be new. Those are not, however, sold by Amazon or available with Amazon Prime, so you might have to wait a while to get them, and if you need to return, the seller can try and block you whereas Amazon won't. 

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.