Virus ?

I only went on linustechtips.com and youtube.co.uk and when I restarted my PC Macafee was installed but I never installed it. Is it a virus or is it real ?

5.PNG

If you want me to see your reply, please tag me @Faisal A

You probably installed a program that  in it's setup "offered" you McAfee and you may accidentality have "accepted it", it happens if you just hit Next/Accept/Yes to everything on a Setup without reading what it is :P

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

is it a pre-built system/laptop? and if so how long ago was it since u bought it? some pre-built systems/laptops come with a bunch of unnecessary programs that doesnt do anything other than mostly slowing your computer down. Probably the most common is some sort of virus protection, like McAfee

EDIT: i noticed it said "webadvisor". That must be an google chrome extenstion, not a program on ur pc. Launch google chrome, go to this site (chrome://extensions/) and it should show u all the extensions u might have installed. If you dont find it you can search for something along "McAfee" etc. Now if it happens to be an extension and u still havent installed anything it might come from googles "extention sync" were it saves the extensions you have install on other computers/phones with the same gmail, and then installs all of them on other devices (ONLY if you have the same gmail tho. And i think you can turn off auto sync in chrome settings)