2 Keyboard driver on same system?

Ruo94
Go to solution Solved by Mira Yurizaki,

Software to enable enhanced features on a keyboard aren't drivers. They're just software that knows how to talk to the keyboard and they're programmed to specifically look for the keyboard.

So basically, there shouldn't be any problems having multiple peripheral software installed.

What would happen if there were 2 different keyboard driver installed on the same system?
I recently bought the G.skill km780. 
However, my old Levetron Mech 5 has a detachable numberpad that I want to use as a macro pad, since its program/driver allows fully programmable macros

UPDATE: so right after posting this i kinda just went on and started using the "2" keyboards and no problem found. 
Currently, my MECH5 numpad is serving as a pretty good macro pad for all the programs im using without interfering with my KM780 numpad. 

Software to enable enhanced features on a keyboard aren't drivers. They're just software that knows how to talk to the keyboard and they're programmed to specifically look for the keyboard.

So basically, there shouldn't be any problems having multiple peripheral software installed.

You can have at least 127 keyboards all plugged into the same PC and working at the same time. (that was the max number of USB devices on a single host controller, I assume its not changed with newer standards) 

Sounds like the perfect challange to revive channel super fun.