I'm interested to get a Headphone

Apopololo

Hi everyone I kinda new registered at forum although I come here for years.

So here is the thing I used HyperX Cloud 1 for like 2 years, and I think they have a good sound for the price I paid, but I want to upgrade for something better and I always read everywhere that a studio headphone is always better, so I'm interest in these two closed cans one is the Beyerdynamics DT770 Pro and Sennheiser 598cs, I do play a lot of games but I'm far to be a competitive player, I mostly play Single player games, RPGs, Racing Games, Simulators and FPS, the most near to a competitive multiplayer game I play is Battlefield, but still I only play to have fun and laugh with friends, I listen a lot of music, the genres are Rock, Hardcore Rock, Punk, Pop Punk, Metal, Out Run, Drums & Bass, Bossa Nova and Samba, and every now and then I watch some movies.

I live in Brazil so this are the prices:

Sennheiser 598cs: R$ 1.288,00

Beyerdynamics DT770 Pro 80omhs: R$ 1.470,00

For example with the difference in the price between the Senn and Beyer I can almost get a AMP/DAC, but if you can recommend more alternatives would be nice, but just mind you, here in my country unfortunately we don't have a lot of options and I prefer closed cans, because I don't like the sound leak and hear a lot music during the night.

Thanks for the attention and sorry for my English.

I wouldn't get the 598 cs . It's not very good as a closed can. Much better to just get a dt 770 low impedance headphone like the 32 ohm or the 80 ohm than get the car.