Minecraft FPS fluctuates and Low cpu usage

I got a ryzen 3 2200g, paried with an rx 480 4gb, and while playing minecraft with optifine my average fps is around 120-300, which is really good. Without optifine it sits around 280 MAX, but still fluctuates. The problem is that my fps sometimes drops to around 30fps then up to like 90 again. It really makes me mad cuz it causes some serious stutter, and i also checked my cpu usage, its staying around 35-50% usage while playing. Im wondering is there a way to like increase the cpu usage/stress. I rather have a cpu thats on 80-100% while playing with smooth fps than a cpu that just sits around at 35-50% usage with fps drops down to 30 or lower like every 2-3 sec. Maybe something like CPU core unpark and throttlestop or whatever they are named. My mobo is an a320m-hdv r3.0 so overclocking isnt an option, and im saving up to buy a new cpu (1600 or 2600).

Just now, alatron978 said:

Ram?

what i got or?

Minecraft have only about 2gb ram allocated. My system got dual channel 4gb 2666mhz ram

Just now, DankDeuxez said:

what i got or?

Minecraft have only about 2gb ram allocated. My system got dual channel 4gb 2666mhz ram

So you only have 2 2GB sticks of ram.

8700K @ 5.2ghz 1.29V, 4x8 Rev.E @ 4040 13-20-20-39 1.7V.

So you only have 2 2GB sticks of ram.

nah i meant i got 8gb but its 2 sticks which got 4gb each. my bad

nah i meant i got 8gb but its 2 sticks which got 4gb each. my bad

Ohhh ok, thats not an issue then. Have you tried enabling high performance power plan in windows?

Ohhh ok, thats not an issue then. Have you tried enabling high performance power plan in windows?

Yep. 

Yep. 

Have you tried running a benchmark to test performance? I can recommend user bench mark as a good option due to it testing your whole system.

Have you tried running a benchmark to test performance? I can recommend user bench mark as a good option due to it testing your whole system.

Well the only benchmark thing ive used so far is unigine haven for my gpu(tried to undervolt/overclock, but ended up with the normal settings)

Well the only benchmark thing ive used so far is unigine haven for my gpu(tried to undervolt/overclock, but ended up with the normal settings)

Try running one then and see the results, also try using a earlier version of minecraft to see if its just minecrafts problem.

4 minutes ago, alatron978 said:

Try running one then and see the results, also try using a earlier version of minecraft to see if its just minecrafts problem.

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/18511582

EDIT: i noticed my SSD isnt performing as it should. Could that be the problem? right now i use it for everything on my system. My OS, games, pictures etc. So if it isnt performing as it should, maybe thats why it fluctuates, not delivering enough data?

EDIT 2: i also noticed my cpu is performing "way below" expectations. Why? its not thermal throttling

EDIT 3: my mobo dont have anything else than 3.0 sata ports, but still it performe so bad? Maybe its the cabel?

Ive tried with previous minecraft versions and while i did get more fps (due to less things in the world) i still got fps drops below 60

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/18511582

Ive tried with previous minecraft versions and while i did get more fps (due to less things in the world) i still got fps drops below 60

Might just be minecraft its self then, i also get stuttering in minecraft where i get 300-400fps but drop to 20-40 when ever its loading new chunks. I'm sorry but i don't have any other idea's, hope someone else can help you out there!