Do you need to upgrade your cpu cooler if you get a high end graphics card?

This might be a stupid question, but I haven't found any answers for this, and I want to know if i can use the stock cpu cooler if i get a high end gpu?

Example: Cpu: Ryzen 5 2600   Gpu: RX 5700 XT

question about case airflow?

yes, if the gpu is constantly blowing hot air into the case 

Short answer: no.

Edit, longer answer: a more powerful GPU will generate more heat into your case, causing interior case temperatures to rise. As a result, your CPU may throttle sooner or not boost as high as it would have before.

Just now, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

question about case airflow?

yes, if the gpu is constantly blowing hot air into the case 

Not neccesarily about case airflow, but about the cpu cooler. I intend to use around 3 or 4 120mm fans.

The and long and short of it is, No you do not need to upgrade your cooler unless temps are high already.

-アパゾ

if the gpu will make work harder the cpu because it will push more frames per second, no, but when cpu works harder the fan might do a sound you dont want to hear

so a heatsink with a bigger fan that can spin slowly and make less noise could be desirable

the xt you mention has a really noisy fan, you might not hear the cpu fan under load, ever, all depends on what games you play, airflow and heat generated

If you get a blower style cooler, then no, you don't really have to worry since most of the heat is going to be exhausted out.

If you get an open-air style cooler, then... still no. Such coolers will make the temperature inside the case rise a little and all getting a bigger CPU heat sink means is more surface area for that heat to be absorbed. If anything, I would argue look into making sure your case's airflow is sufficient so the air inside is replaced as efficiently as possible.