Corsair Hydro X

Has anyone seen any reviews that actually benchmark these things. I know the radiators and pump will be almost identical to others. I am more interested in seeing how the CPU and GPU blocks compare to the other top contenders. 

Haven't seen comparisons. But with al the liquid cooling stuf the performance is so close to each other... buy what looks nice to you! 

As long as it it form a good brand it will be almost the same performance

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂

1 hour ago, Metallus97 said:

Haven't seen comparisons. But with al the liquid cooling stuf the performance is so close to each other... buy what looks nice to you! 

As long as it it form a good brand it will be almost the same performance

This is only partially true. When it comes to CPU and GPU blocks their can be a decent difference. 4-6c Doesn't seem like a lot to some people, but when overclocking that is a pretty big difference. The same is true for GPU's as some blocks are better at keeping the ram and vrms cooler than others. Then you have to toss in the GPU core temp on top of that.

So for me if I am already going to spend around 800ish on a custom loop I want to make sure I am picking the best components for my needs. Which is why I am looking to see if anyone else has by chance seen some benchmarking done with thermals. 

Anyways thanks for your input.