Thoughts on Wireless Chargers?

K i a r a

Hey!

Pretty much making this post because I am really on the fence about buying one.

Was looking for someone with one or knows about them, I had some questions.

I think I remember hearing something about one version of them charges faster than another type?  The one I am looking at says "Qi Certified Wireless Charging" not sure if that is what i was thinking of.

Also how useful really are they? I think I was told you can't leave them on it overnight. The only thing I like is how easy it is to set your phone on it with no cord, and also technology like this impresses me lmao.

This was the one I was looking at because its Amazon Prime day so its pretty cheap. This Charger. 

Thanks! 

EDIT: I like the look of this one too This

M Y  S T U F F

Ryzen  PC |~|  Ryzen 5 1600 | GTX 1060 6GB | G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 8GB DDR4 DDR4 2400 x2 |  WD Blue 250GB SSD | Barracuda Pro 2TB  EVGA 650W 80+Gold |

Laptop |~| Legion Y530 | i7-8750H | GTX 1050 Ti 4GB | 16GB DDR4 2666MHz | 128GB SSD | 1 TB Hard Disk Drive, 7200rpm |

Macbook Air |~| 2.2GHz dual-core Intel Core i7 | Intel HD Graphics 6000 | 8GB of 1600MHz  512GB SSD |

Displays |~| AOC G2460VQ6 24" x2|

Keyboard |~| Corsair Gaming K70RGB 

Mouse |~| Razer Lancehead Pink RG

Audio |~| HyperX Cloud II Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X

Microphone |~| Audio Technica AT2035

M y  R e v i e w s 

Lenovo Y530 Legion Laptop.

More Coming Soon...

6 minutes ago, K i a r a said:

I think I was told you can't leave them on it overnight.

You can leave them on overnight. The charger and the phone talk with each other so it's not like the wireless charger is sending stuff out all the time. Though I'm not sure how trickle charging works on those things.

Recommendation for everything charing related: Anker (you can by their stuf on amazon. Afordable and PERFORMS. My phone is charging wirelesy as I write this ;)

FOLDING MONTH 2021! GOGOGO and save on some heating costs 🙂

1 minute ago, Metallus97 said:

Recommendation for everything charing related: Anker (you can by their stuf on amazon. Afordable and PERFORMS. My phone is charging wirelesy as I write this ;)

Thats funny that you say that!
I just found this one Here

and its by Anker, I do know of the brand! Its 30$ and I can get it for 10$ with Amazons deals right now!

M Y  S T U F F

Ryzen  PC |~|  Ryzen 5 1600 | GTX 1060 6GB | G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 8GB DDR4 DDR4 2400 x2 |  WD Blue 250GB SSD | Barracuda Pro 2TB  EVGA 650W 80+Gold |

Laptop |~| Legion Y530 | i7-8750H | GTX 1050 Ti 4GB | 16GB DDR4 2666MHz | 128GB SSD | 1 TB Hard Disk Drive, 7200rpm |

Macbook Air |~| 2.2GHz dual-core Intel Core i7 | Intel HD Graphics 6000 | 8GB of 1600MHz  512GB SSD |

M y  R e v i e w s 

More Coming Soon...

I love mine. They're a perfect fit for a desk or your nightstand, as you can just pick up your phone and go. I set it out of the way to prevent the distraction and I made sure to buy one that uses a USB C so I can charge my phone faster if I need it (I was surprised to see many of the newer ones use micro USB). The only thing is, because of the way the technology works, you need to make sure your phone case is compatible, and it'll heat up. It just gets warm - nothing will damage your device (electronics are designed to withstand heat better than cold anyways). That's just my experience though!

BTW, if you keep one by your bedside, make sure it doesn't light up. I moved mine away from my bed lol

hi

pipes
Undervolting 5700 (not mine but important)

22 minutes ago, K i a r a said:

Thats funny that you say that!
I just found this one Here

and its by Anker, I do know of the brand! Its 30$ and I can get it for 10$ with Amazons deals right now!

BUY! :D 

its awesome I have basically the same but the iPhone version ( dicks around a bit and for charging with 7,5w you need special software on the charger...)

You could always check this out....

Corsair MM1000-Qi

Mouse pad with wireless charger built in, if you dont like it, you have a mouse pad that can charge a compatible corsair wireless mouse or a mouse pad with a USB port.

On 7/16/2019 at 7:59 PM, Metallus97 said:

iPhone version

What chu mean iPhone version? 

I have an iphone.

M Y  S T U F F

M y  R e v i e w s 

More Coming Soon...

I don't really like wireless mouses due to the fact that you have to use batteries and its just an issue that gets annoying after a while and they are delayed (some are delayued bad and some are not that bad) as you can tell from switching from a wired to wireless mouse, 

But if you want a recommendation on a good and cheap mouse, I would personally get the Corsair Harpoon due to the fact that its extremely good for its price and used alot by budget gamers, like me and i really love the mouse.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2019 at 2:41 AM, K i a r a said:

What chu mean iPhone version? 

I have an iphone.

Sorry for the late answer!

Iphones support Qi charging with 5W on every Qi Charger. Modern Qi charges can supply up to 10W.

iPhones support 7,5W, but to get this the charger has to be Mfi certified by Apple. And is more expesive :D
Best one in my opinion wich can charge the iPhone on 7,5W and is not that loud: Anker Power wave 7,5

https://www.amazon.de/Anker-PowerWave-Kabelloses-Ladegerät-enthalten/dp/B07917M2M9/ref=sr_1_6?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=NS30QKL0F4UL&keywords=anker+powerwave+7.5&qid=1564562557&s=gateway&sprefix=anker+powerwa%2Caps%2C150&sr=8-6