Practical and comfortable replacement for M50

IFL

I am currently looking into replacements for my current audio set up, which consists of a Sonar Essence STX connected to ATH M50 and a pair of active desktop speakers. When gaming I switch to a cheap USB headset.

My focus would be on practicality (which is why I am considering wireless options like the Steelseries Arctis Pro Wireless) and comfort (I love the comfort of my QC35 and I absolutely hate the clamping force and cushions on the M50). I would also prefer open back designs. Audio quality is not the main issue. Microphone quality is also not important, but it should be there.

I also looked into the FiiO BTR3 to make wired headphones as practical as possible, but then I'd have the issue of also needing like a modmic wireless, which will (maybe?) complicate the bluetooth connection to the PC.

I have a budget of about 200 EUR. Are there any options out there that have great comfort, passable audio quality that are somewhat practical?

Check out a dt 990 premium or 880 they feel like clouds on your ears. You sound card should be able to handle them at 250 ohms