People playing Old school runescape

Hey everyone, 

Looking to find some LTT memebrs to play osrs with, maybe do some GWD bossing or raids. Just play the game not be sweaty gamers and be tick perfect. Just enjoy the game and make some GP. ign:bobbybdennis , add me and maybe we can go do some bossing or something

Feel free to add me,  TsukiNaito

im a little low for raids(70s in all combat), but im always down for stuff.  ill be on later tonight after work

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Burnin Loud

Just started back after losing my last account. Even had e-mails from Jagex saying the e-mail was being changed but I thought it was spam/phishing.

They won't accept any of my recovery attempts. It's sad.

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 4ghz @ 1.35v  CPU Cooler: Mugen 5 Rev b  Motherboard: MSI B450 Gaming Pro Carbon  GPU: Zotac RTX 2060 +150/+1000 Memory: 16GB Viper 4 @ 3200 CL14 Samsung B-die  Storage: 1TB Patriot VPN100 NVMe; 500GB 860evo; 128gb 840pro CaseCooler Master Q500L  PSU: CX750M V2 Operating System: Windows 10 Pro Other: 6 Corsair LL Fans; 2 aRGB Strips

On 7/16/2019 at 6:17 PM, fluxdeity said:

Burnin Loud

Just started back after losing my last account. Even had e-mails from Jagex saying the e-mail was being changed but I thought it was spam/phishing.

They won't accept any of my recovery attempts. It's sad.

damn hopefully you get some good drops early to rebuild your new account

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ayy I just got a year OSRS membership for my bday. I'm Combat level 80, so it may be a solid second before I'm ready for raids and bosses.

ign: h4ppyhacker