Corsair H115i vs H150i

Anyone know which one is better (and by how much)? Im looking at these two options for my 3900x, but the 115i has RGB ;)

12 minutes ago, Derrk said:

very similar performance. go with the h115i, 2x140mm fans are a lot quieter than 3x120

ty

18 hours ago, FeaR418 said:

Anyone know which one is better (and by how much)? Im looking at these two options for my 3900x, but the 115i has RGB ;)

Are you looking at the H115i Pro or Platinum?  Sounds like Platinum, but want to double check.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/

On 7/15/2019 at 5:09 PM, Corsair Nick said:

Are you looking at the H115i Pro or Platinum?  Sounds like Platinum, but want to double check.

Yup Platinum

Both are comparable, but the either will have an edge depending on your priority.  H150i Pro, and the other Pro Coolers, will prioritize quiet operation with lower maximum fan speed and pump speeds.  Platinum coolers prioritize performance with higher speeds.  Either one will properly cool the 3900X, it's more or less which feature set you would prefer to go after.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/