Windows Sandbox netframe bug?

Flux Azreal
Go to solution Solved by Franck,

.Net will not display under installed programs. It is a microsoft framework. You would have to check installed windows services/application and it will show under it.

Seems like you have a badly installed framework. There is some repair commands for command Prompt and powershell that exist to reset them properly. I do not remember those but it happen on some very weird computer like unclean windows (an upgraded windows, usually Home edition)

Im trying to use Windows Sandbox to test a VS program but i get this.image.png.fba5532581cb63728583e3d9500fbd71.png

I try installing .net framework but i get this

image.png.e1bae37746d49362cbfcf2f3f497f2cb.png

(the link to downloading it  came from pressing "yes")

even tho there is nothing

image.png.315e7def45baa8be1bed5531efb55a8d.png

.Net will not display under installed programs. It is a microsoft framework. You would have to check installed windows services/application and it will show under it.

Seems like you have a badly installed framework. There is some repair commands for command Prompt and powershell that exist to reset them properly. I do not remember those but it happen on some very weird computer like unclean windows (an upgraded windows, usually Home edition)