Headset for Streaming

Hello all.  I might have missed this somewhere but I like to casually stream on Twitch and I have a Blue Snowball mic but it died.  Should I buy another Snowball or would it be ok to just get a headset Mic so I don't have to worry about positioning the microphone.  I have about $50 USD to spend and I would really appreciate any advice.  Thanks!

If you already have a pair of headphones, I'd get a modmic.

If you don't, cloud 2's have a decent mic and are sooooo comfy.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Headset mics are garbage, i can't recommend streaming with one. If you are really tight on money, go on to eBay or Ali express and buy a cheap mic for like $10, i bought one for $5 (planned to ditch it after a few months but its actually good enough that i didnt) and the quality is alright but many times better then a headset mic.

8700K @ 5.2ghz 1.29V, 4x8 Rev.E @ 4040 13-20-20-39 1.7V.

Thanks!  Yeah I actually have a pair of wireless noise cancelling headphones to use, but my desk is kinda small so I was hoping to get away without having to put a mic up.  But from the sound of it, (sorry about the pun) it looks like I will need to do just that.  

I used the Blue Snowball before upgrading to the Yeti Pro and loved it, $50 is a steal and the quality is phenomenal for the price. Or as @Slottr suggested a modmic they're pretty great. https://www.bluedesigns.com/products/snowball-ice/

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

If you have a pair of headphones, use a different mic, like the Neewer NW800 or any good one under $50. Make sure you do your own research before you buy.

If not, then the HS50( or even the HS60) from Corsair are really great. I use them myself.

I know Headset mics are crap, but if $50 is all you can spend, then this headset is one of the best right now.