Cooling spec for a new system (3900X+RTX2070)

Hi folks,

I'm looking to upgrade my ageing i7-3930k which has served me well all these years and I will be going for 3900X and RTX 2070 super on asus crosshair vii.

My current setup may be an overkill, so I'm wondering if I should make the custom loop simpler. I have a Thermochill 140.3 rad in the bottom and a low profile swiftech 120x2 rad at the top of the case (silverstone temjin tj07). I could only fit one fan on the top rad due to space restrictions, or rather due to the busy top section of the motherboard. I don't think crosshair vii will be any less "busy" at the top. The loop is powered by two laing ddc5's in series at lower power (7v I think).

My main reason for watercooling is silence, not overclocking. The fans I have run around 600rpm and the whole system is inaudible even at high loads.

Now I'm wondering if Thermochill 140.3 is enough to cool the CPU and GPU or if I need to keep both rads. There's also an option to have a rad at the back of the case (92x2) - that one should have enough clearance.

Any advice before I start taking all this apart would be more than welcome :)