Fixing a Broken Gaming Monitor for CHEAP - DIY

JonoT

Could anyone give me some tips on where i could get an AOC led panel for an aoc322qcx that is either in the uk or ships here please? I found this wonderful monitor 32 inch curved one for £30, yes i know going by how much these are brand new it was probably duff but at that it was worth a go, especially as the site i got it off does hundreds of customer returns on all sorts of it.

also going on earlier comments about things not being made to last, that is why i want to start a local Right to Repair group, (here comes the old fart bit) when i was a lot younger and thinner than i am now i was given a second hand VCR, it was already 9 years old and lasted me another 14 years until i lent it to a friend and never got it back, despite using it for several hours each day it never missed a beat or chewed a tape, but manufacturers don't like that as they want to sell you the next thing, and stuff quality or the environment!

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/29/2021 at 2:01 PM, robertnew16 said:

Could anyone give me some tips on where i could get an AOC led panel for an aoc322qcx that is either in the uk or ships here please? I found this wonderful monitor 32 inch curved one for £30, yes i know going by how much these are brand new it was probably duff but at that it was worth a go, especially as the site i got it off does hundreds of customer returns on all sorts of it.

also going on earlier comments about things not being made to last, that is why i want to start a local Right to Repair group, (here comes the old fart bit) when i was a lot younger and thinner than i am now i was given a second hand VCR, it was already 9 years old and lasted me another 14 years until i lent it to a friend and never got it back, despite using it for several hours each day it never missed a beat or chewed a tape, but manufacturers don't like that as they want to sell you the next thing, and stuff quality or the environment!

hi, have you found the place where you can buy panel for that monitor? I have been looking for the panel for AOC g2770pf but couldn't find anything other than the ones sold on alibaba. Let me know if you have found where they sell them.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey guys,

This happened to my AOC CU34G2X/BK (product page).

Anyone here has experience with repairing AOC monitors and how to get a new panel?

271582503_778938313508684_598682265787085219_n.jpg

• 1 month later...

hey guys i recently had my g32qc 2k gaming monitor knocked over by my pet. looking to replace the screen as per this video.rather than spend $500 on a new one. where would I search to find a replacement screen? any help would be greatly appreciated.

274485250_1023925448196649_4264547138465933716_n.jpg