Brand new build sanity check

Hey guys so could you check if this is a good build. So I already have the case and power supply with custom sleeved cabling and I am hoping to order all these parts relatively soon because of the new ryzen 3rd gen release. Do you guys agree with these parts together?

I live in the UK and the build will be for wide genre gaming and for use in my Computer Science Degree

You should probably wait a bit for the 2080 super, if you can. If not, eh. Not the end of the world.

Why get 2 1tb drives instead of one 2tb?

I once gave Luke and Linus pizza.

Proud member of the ITX club.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke

1 minute ago, LukeLinusFanFic said:

You should probably wait a bit for the 2080 super, if you can. If not, eh. Not the end of the world.

Why get 2 1tb drives instead of one 2tb?

Because right now I dont have the extra money to get the 2tb so will be getting one then getting another very soon. Also pretty sure 2 1tb drives are cheaper than a single 2tb.

Also not heard anything about the 2080 super before so will look into that now haha

26 minutes ago, megab2000 said:

Because right now I dont have the extra money to get the 2tb so will be getting one then getting another very soon. Also pretty sure 2 1tb drives are cheaper than a single 2tb.

Also not heard anything about the 2080 super before so will look into that now haha

Nope, I just found out 2tb drives existed today. They cost exactly two times as 2 1tb drives, surprisingly.

Anyhow, I personally never felt the need to go beyond 1tb, I just found the disk setup curious 

I once gave Luke and Linus pizza.

Proud member of the ITX club.

**SCRAPYARD WARS!!!!**

#BringBackLuke

1 minute ago, LukeLinusFanFic said:

Nope, I just found out 2tb drives existed today. They cost exactly two times as 2 1tb drives, surprisingly.

Anyhow, I personally never felt the need to go beyond 1tb, I just found the disk setup curious 

Ahh I will look into it then. I am ordering the CPU and MOBO now because they are low in stock but will wait for my next paycheck to get the other parts :D thanks for the help

Looks solid, maybe consider 3200 MHz memory, should not be much more than the 3000 MHz you have there ?

Just can't tell if those SSDs are SATA or NVMe?

As far as the GPU is concerned, maybe wait for 2080S or try to find it second hand ?

Overall a great build!

Quote and/or tag people using @ otherwise they don't get notified of your response!

The HUMBLE Computer:

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X • Noctua NH-U12A • ASUS STRIX X570-F • Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 • GIGABYTE Nvidia GTX1080 G1 • FRACTAL DESIGN Define C w/ blue Meshify C front • Corsair RM750x (2018) • OS: Kingston KC2000 1TB GAMES: Intel 660p 1TB DATA: Seagate Desktop 2TB • Acer Predator X34P 34" 3440x1440p 120 Hz IPS curved Ultrawide • Corsair STRAFE RGB Cherry MX Brown • Logitech G502 HERO / Logitech MX Master 3

Notebook:  HP Spectre x360 13" late 2018

Core i7 8550U • 16GB DDR3 RAM • 512GB NVMe SSD • 13" 1920x1080p 120 Hz IPS touchscreen • dual Thunderbolt 3

4 hours ago, vojta.pokorny said:

Looks solid, maybe consider 3200 MHz memory, should not be much more than the 3000 MHz you have there ?

Just can't tell if those SSDs are SATA or NVMe?

As far as the GPU is concerned, maybe wait for 2080S or try to find it second hand ?

Overall a great build!

Yh thanks just found out after looking at the 3700x that I need 3200mhz memory apparantly, plus found it on amazon for like £3 more lmao.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0795Z97K7/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A2KVF7QXNCLV8H&psc=1

Amazon seems to say they are NVMe so I am hoping they are haha.

Also yeah will be holding out for the 2080s I think because I am now going to sell my pc as a built pc and get a case psu and more sleeved cabling so will need to wait a while