GPU CPU Motherboard gets overheated

So i i bought new ram which was Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White DDR4 2666MHz 2x8GB. I already had Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) DDR4 2666MHz. As stupid i am i didn't remove my old ram and just put the two new ram in and tried starting the PC. It didn't boot up and it gave me a flashing red light at the MEMOK button on my asus motherboard z170-a. After that i tried removing the old ram and just have the Ballistix in the pc. it gave me the same error. So i tried just putting in the old Corsair and it did boot up but when it was booting up the red light was on the MEMOK button and then switched to another location and then to another before going away. (the two other red lights was over and under the GPU on the motherboard.) Now after being frustrated i tried removing the old ram and putting in the Ballistix. it gave me the Red light at the MEMOK button again so i tried pressing the button and it boots me up to BIOS. I tried messing with the ram settings in the BIOS but nothing seemed to work after i restarted the PC. Then suddenly after restarting the PC multiple times it randomly booted up. It gave the 3 flashing lights like before in the boot up process but i was able to get into the PC. 

Now the problem is that mostly my GPU gets overheated to about 75 degrees of playing not so heavily reliant graphics games. The GPU reached almost 100 degrees celsius when i played Star Wars Battlefront 2. The motherboard and the CPU also gets very hot aswell but mostly its the GPU that goes very hot.

I think my motherboard might be broken or something. I've checked the fans to see if they work and they are normal. 

No clue what to do now. Did putting in both the old ram and new ram ruin the motherboard? they have the same MHz

16 hours ago, Meritan said:

So i i bought new ram which was Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White DDR4 2666MHz 2x8GB. I already had Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) DDR4 2666MHz. As stupid i am i didn't remove my old ram and just put the two new ram in and tried starting the PC. It didn't boot up and it gave me a flashing red light at the MEMOK button on my asus motherboard z170-a. After that i tried removing the old ram and just have the Ballistix in the pc. it gave me the same error. So i tried just putting in the old Corsair and it did boot up but when it was booting up the red light was on the MEMOK button and then switched to another location and then to another before going away. (the two other red lights was over and under the GPU on the motherboard.) Now after being frustrated i tried removing the old ram and putting in the Ballistix. it gave me the Red light at the MEMOK button again so i tried pressing the button and it boots me up to BIOS. I tried messing with the ram settings in the BIOS but nothing seemed to work after i restarted the PC. Then suddenly after restarting the PC multiple times it randomly booted up. It gave the 3 flashing lights like before in the boot up process but i was able to get into the PC. 

Now the problem is that mostly my GPU gets overheated to about 75 degrees of playing not so heavily reliant graphics games. The GPU reached almost 100 degrees celsius when i played Star Wars Battlefront 2. The motherboard and the CPU also gets very hot aswell but mostly its the GPU that goes very hot.

I think my motherboard might be broken or something. I've checked the fans to see if they work and they are normal. 

No clue what to do now. Did putting in both the old ram and new ram ruin the motherboard? they have the same MHz

Try this: Reset the bios settings by using a CMOS jumper or by pulling off the CMOS battery for a few minutes. Then put the CMOS battery back in and place all your ram onto the board. Try booting. If it doesn't try booting the system up without the CMOS battery and if it boots, the next time before you power on the system again don't forget to place the battery back in and you should be good to go. Otherwise, try the old sticks first or even just one of the old sticks and see if that helps. Do the same with the new ram sticks or just one ram stick and see if it boots up no problem. If all that didn't help, I'm quite not sure what could be a better fix. You could try updating or rolling back to a stable BIOS and see if that's any help. 

And I doubt by plugging in new RAM the MoBo suddenly becomes damaged or defective. Possibly it's just a matter of resetting the BIOS to optimized defaults or BIOS version compatibility stuff. As for the GPU problem, try isolating all the possible causes first before blaming it on your board or more so the RAM. :)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X; GPU: MSI RTX 2060 Gaming Z; MoBo: MSI B450 Gaming Plus ATX; RAM: TForce Delta TUF RGB 3200MHz (2x8) 16GB; 

Case: CoolerMaster MB511 RGB TG; PSU: Seasonic Prime FX Gold 750W Fully Modular; CPU Cooling: Cooler Master MA620P; Storage: WD Blue 250GB SATA SSD & Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM; Monitor: MSI MAG241C 144Hz Curved Gaming Panel; Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (MX Brown); Mouse: Fantech X11 Daredevil   

After i removed CMOS battery and did as you ask it gave me the red flashing light when it tried to boot up but it failed to boot up. I tried changing ram but it still didn't want to work. I had this situation before. I fix it somehow by just restarting the pc several times as i did before but it still gives me red lights when it's booting up. When i got on the PC i downloaded bios update and proceeded to update it. After it was done updating it needed to restart. It tries to boot up 2 times and fails but on the third one it starts. Now i'm left here with same issue. Everything gets hot and i get flashing red light. I video taped the lights: 

After the red lights go away it boots up normally.

On 7/8/2019 at 5:21 AM, VenomizerX said:

Try this: Reset the bios settings by using a CMOS jumper or by pulling off the CMOS battery for a few minutes. Then put the CMOS battery back in and place all your ram onto the board. Try booting. If it doesn't try booting the system up without the CMOS battery and if it boots, the next time before you power on the system again don't forget to place the battery back in and you should be good to go. Otherwise, try the old sticks first or even just one of the old sticks and see if that helps. Do the same with the new ram sticks or just one ram stick and see if it boots up no problem. If all that didn't help, I'm quite not sure what could be a better fix. You could try updating or rolling back to a stable BIOS and see if that's any help. 

And I doubt by plugging in new RAM the MoBo suddenly becomes damaged or defective. Possibly it's just a matter of resetting the BIOS to optimized defaults or BIOS version compatibility stuff. As for the GPU problem, try isolating all the possible causes first before blaming it on your board or more so the RAM. :)

8 hours ago, Meritan said:

After i removed CMOS battery and did as you ask it gave me the red flashing light when it tried to boot up but it failed to boot up. I tried changing ram but it still didn't want to work. I had this situation before. I fix it somehow by just restarting the pc several times as i did before but it still gives me red lights when it's booting up. When i got on the PC i downloaded bios update and proceeded to update it. After it was done updating it needed to restart. It tries to boot up 2 times and fails but on the third one it starts. Now i'm left here with same issue. Everything gets hot and i get flashing red light. I video taped the lights: 

After the red lights go away it boots up normally.

Are the RAM sticks in the appropriate slots to enable dual channel? Usually it is the slot closest to the edge of the motherboard and the slot second to the nearest of the heatsink. Also did you try booting up with only a single stick? Basing on the red lights the motherboard is displaying, it could be that the RAM is having trouble getting detected. It might be your CPU. Check if the cooler is seated properly and that the there are no bent pins in the socket on the board because bent pins could cause your memory to be not detected. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X; GPU: MSI RTX 2060 Gaming Z; MoBo: MSI B450 Gaming Plus ATX; RAM: TForce Delta TUF RGB 3200MHz (2x8) 16GB; 

Case: CoolerMaster MB511 RGB TG; PSU: Seasonic Prime FX Gold 750W Fully Modular; CPU Cooling: Cooler Master MA620P; Storage: WD Blue 250GB SATA SSD & Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM; Monitor: MSI MAG241C 144Hz Curved Gaming Panel; Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (MX Brown); Mouse: Fantech X11 Daredevil   

On 7/11/2019 at 4:17 AM, VenomizerX said:

Are the RAM sticks in the appropriate slots to enable dual channel? Usually it is the slot closest to the edge of the motherboard and the slot second to the nearest of the heatsink. Also did you try booting up with only a single stick? Basing on the red lights the motherboard is displaying, it could be that the RAM is having trouble getting detected. It might be your CPU. Check if the cooler is seated properly and that the there are no bent pins in the socket on the board because bent pins could cause your memory to be not detected. 

I'm running on dual and i've tried removing the cpu and putting it back in with the fan. I tried with only 1 stick and still didn't work. 

Also check your PSU...

19 hours ago, Meritan said:

I'm running on dual and i've tried removing the cpu and putting it back in with the fan. I tried with only 1 stick and still didn't work. 

It might seem crazy but a person with the same problem as you said before that loosening the screws on the MoBo that is attaching it to the Case might help since it might be a grounding issue. Check as well your RAM slots if it got damaged while you were replacing your sticks...

On 7/15/2019 at 12:48 PM, VenomizerX said:

It might seem crazy but a person with the same problem as you said before that loosening the screws on the MoBo that is attaching it to the Case might help since it might be a grounding issue. Check as well your RAM slots if it got damaged while you were replacing your sticks...

im gonna try it but now i also have problem with that like the audio glitches a little when i start for example League of Legends and then after that my mic doesn't want to pick up sound so i have to deactivate it and activate it for it to work but the audio glitch thing happens constantly when i try to play games for some reason.

On 7/15/2019 at 12:48 PM, VenomizerX said:

Also check your PSU...

i took everything out and cleaned it and then put it back in but i got no results. But there is a high frequency sound coming from my PSU. it's not loud at all but i can hear it when everythings else is quiet

On 7/17/2019 at 6:01 AM, Meritan said:

i took everything out and cleaned it and then put it back in but i got no results. But there is a high frequency sound coming from my PSU. it's not loud at all but i can hear it when everythings else is quiet

For all I know it might be the PSU fan or possibly a coil whine is what you are hearing... Regardless, the RAM being glitchy means something is not right, as well as with your overall experience being quite scratchy... Anything else?