Kraken G12 Water Cooler Bracket

I plan on using the Kraken G12 to water cool my Titan X Pascal. 

My buddy did this but he attached his fan headers to his CPU headers on the motherboard so his GPU bracket and radiator fans increase RPM's when his CPU increases load.  

What specific adapters do I need in order to have the GPU bracket fan and AIO radiator fans to be controlled by the GPU.  So that those fans would increase RPM's when the GPU increased load?

Just get the corsair commander pro. It has a ton of fan headers that you can plug your CPU and GPU into and run it on a custom fan curve in iCUE. Otherwise if you have some blank fan headers on your mobo plug a splitter into that and use software like speedfan to setup a custom fan curve.

You'd need to solder the AIO pump and fan onto the GPU fan mount, which is a different size. Highly reccommend not doing that, as you may draw too much current. put the aio/aio fan/G12 fan onto a mobo fan, and slave it to your GPU speeds.

11 minutes ago, Firewrath9 said:

You'd need to solder the AIO pump and fan onto the GPU fan mount, which is a different size. Highly reccommend not doing that, as you may draw too much current. put the aio/aio fan/G12 fan onto a mobo fan, and slave it to your GPU speeds.

why would you even suggest that? using mobo headers or some sort of fan controller is going to be the best way to go.

6 minutes ago, Vandey said:

why would you even suggest that? using mobo headers or some sort of fan controller is going to be the best way to go.

"Highly reccommend not doing that"

Just now, Firewrath9 said:

"Highly reccommend not doing that"

I'm sorry if someone stabbed both of your eyes with a pencil when you were young, I'd recommend you go see a doctor.

but why bring it up when there are clearly better options like ones I stated?

Just now, Vandey said:

Well in fairness he was answering how the OP could accomplish what he wanted as opposed to providing a solution that wasn't what the OP asked for.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

3 minutes ago, Vandey said:

I never said he(or she) should. I said he shouldn't but if he really wants to, I can't force him to. Let him see all the available options, and then pick one. Corsair Comm Pros are expensive, and I've heard issues with them burning out with a lot of high power fans/aio pumps.

so buy a cheaper fan controller... sounds to me like he wants a different piece of software or hardware to control his GPU temps... so honestly the best way to do that is to get a fan controller like the commander pro, I'm sure there are other cheaper ones out there, or free up a fan header by splitting case fans together on one header and then his GPU fans on a separate header using software to control his fan speeds.

7 minutes ago, Firewrath9 said:

I never said he(or she) should. I said he shouldn't but if he really wants to, I can't force him to. Let him see all the available options, and then pick one. Corsair Comm Pros are expensive, and I've heard issues with them burning out with a lot of high power fans/aio pumps.

I've had a commander mini before I got my pro and neither of them have ever had issues. It doesn't seem like the OP is going to be overloading the fan controller. I'm guessing that those that got overloaded and bricked the commander probably went totally overboard with fans. Probably exceeding what the commander was supposed to handle.

Anyways I digress.

8 hours ago, Firewrath9 said:

What program would I use to slave it to my GPU speeds?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

11 hours ago, FineVisionz said:

What program would I use to slave it to my GPU speeds?

Speedfan, gigabyte smart fan for gigabyte boards, or your mobo manufacturer software

4 hours ago, Firewrath9 said:

yes, but the pump may draw too much power and potentially burn out you card. Also not comparable with all cards, necessarily.

Ok.  I'll play it safe and not go that route and just go with the software route. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2019 at 7:20 AM, Firewrath9 said:

Speedfan, gigabyte smart fan for gigabyte boards, or your mobo manufacturer software

Ok, so I got the AIO installed on my GPU but still can't figure out how to set the AIO fans/pump to be controlled by the GPU temps.  Speedfan doesn't recognize any fans in my system.  At the moment I have a fan curve that I've set up in the BIOs for the fans hooked up to one header on the motherboard.  I'm not sure what/where that temperature on that fan curve is being determined by. (CPU, GPU, random motherboard temp, etc.)