DHL Shipping

sirlamchops25
Go to solution Solved by dalekphalm,
2 minutes ago, sirlamchops25 said:

Long story short, (go read some of my other threads), DeepCool has sent me a shipping label to send my broken Deepcool AIO and my Asus Strix GTX 1080 back to their main facility in China through DHL's service for testing and possible reimbursement. Apparently I have a courier who will pick the package up today. Can I seal my package, or will the courier who picks it up need to inspect the contents first? Also, whoever replies, please let me know as much information about the shipping, pre-shipping, and handling process as you know as I am still a bit nervous about sending potentially $700 worth of items (even though they are broken). Quick replies would be appreciated!

No the courier will not want to inspect the package.

Place a copy of your RMA # (or correspondence/email that approves the return), along with a list of all parts you're sending them, inside the box. Take pictures of all the items outside the box. Take pictures of the items in the box, with the box still open.

Seal the box.

Place the label on the box.

Take pictures of the sealed box.

Aaaaand that should cover it.

Long story short, (go read some of my other threads), DeepCool has sent me a shipping label to send my broken Deepcool AIO and my Asus Strix GTX 1080 back to their main facility in China through DHL's service for testing and possible reimbursement. Apparently I have a courier who will pick the package up today. Can I seal my package, or will the courier who picks it up need to inspect the contents first? Also, whoever replies, please let me know as much information about the shipping, pre-shipping, and handling process as you know as I am still a bit nervous about sending potentially $700 worth of items (even though they are broken). Quick replies would be appreciated!

Ryzen 5 1600 @3.75 gHz     ???     RTX 2070 Super Founders Edition

ASUS ROG Strix X-470-F     ???     Fractal Design Meshify C

500GB WD Blue Sata SSD     ???     Samsung  970EVO 500GB

2TB Seagate Firecude 3.5"     ???     2x8 Gb GSkill TridentZ RGB @3000mHz

Corsair CX650M

2 minutes ago, sirlamchops25 said:

No the courier will not want to inspect the package.

Place a copy of your RMA # (or correspondence/email that approves the return), along with a list of all parts you're sending them, inside the box. Take pictures of all the items outside the box. Take pictures of the items in the box, with the box still open.

Seal the box.

Place the label on the box.

Take pictures of the sealed box.

Aaaaand that should cover it.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

56 minutes ago, James Evens said:

DHL express uses it own delivery network and should not be mixed up with DHL. Expect it to arrive mid or end next week in.

ok, I believe that I was using DHL express, thanks for clarifying

Ryzen 5 1600 @3.75 gHz     ???     RTX 2070 Super Founders Edition

ASUS ROG Strix X-470-F     ???     Fractal Design Meshify C

500GB WD Blue Sata SSD     ???     Samsung  970EVO 500GB

2TB Seagate Firecude 3.5"     ???     2x8 Gb GSkill TridentZ RGB @3000mHz

Corsair CX650M