Ping for LoL when streaming

FsyNorth

Hello, I’ve got new internet with 96 mbps download and 100 mbps upload speed. I will be streaming at 1080p on twitch and some programs in the background, while playing LoL. Any speculation on what ping i should be getting? I was getting 60ping with 20mbps download and 12mbps upload. How does it scale?

the ping doesnt depend on the connection speed, it depends on elements of the network of your isp and also how far are other players in terms of distance, if your internet connection is optical fiber, a good one you should be fine when playing with other players on your country, the problem comes when playing on servers on other countries, the ping will change there

Ping will only be impacted by upload/download speed when you have so little bandwidth that playing and streaming consumes/demands more bandwidth than you have available and then you have packet loss which causes ping to increase due to that intermittent or constant packet loss. If your ISP didn't change then, unless your internet delivery changed (coax to fiber for example) then you won't really see any change in ping. Now if you were nearing or hitting the max upload speed from streaming before then you might see some better ping due to the extra resources but beyond that it doesn't scale.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC: