Is there any other way to mount 3.5 HDDs in a 750D?

I am changing out my case soon and swapping it with a 750D. I am planning on doing a custom loop so I want all the space I can get so I was wondering if anyone knows a good way to mount the Hard Drives somewhere hidden. 

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning

I am changing out my case soon and swapping it with a 750D. I am planning on doing a custom loop so I want all the space I can get so I was wondering if anyone knows a good way to mount the Hard Drives somewhere hidden. 

In the 5.25inch bays.

Quote me to get a reply!

there are bays in the back for SSD's. If you get laptop drives, just clone your harddrives to those and then mount the drives where the SSD's go in the sidemount. Sorry there is no other way, every fully custom loop nearly always uses SSD's for more rad space.

In the 5.25inch bays.

I am only getting a 240 mm Rad up top so I might be able to put the actual HDD cage in there. I hope this works . Thank you.

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning