Razer Blade losing GPU connection in Afterburner and HDMI problems

Like the title says, I launched afterburner to see temps and such and I noticed that about every 10 seconds on the dot I get a notification saying "Connection to GPU 1 lost." This is followed by a steep drop on the charts to "0" for all readings on GPU 1, which is then followed by a rise again to normal readings. Now normally I wouldn't consider this such a problem considering that my laptop is running still running software-wise just fine. However, 2 days ago my HDMI port stopped working. All pins look just fine in the port and the cable definitely still works. Since I used afterburner about 1 week ago and it was just fine, I am assuming that these two are somehow linked. Does anybody know what the problem could be or how I could fix it? Or if it is even a problem at all? Thank you for your help ?

9 minutes ago, Talking_Monk said:

Like the title says, I launched afterburner to see temps and such and I noticed that about every 10 seconds on the dot I get a notification saying "Connection to GPU 1 lost." This is followed by a steep drop on the charts to "0" for all readings on GPU 1, which is then followed by a rise again to normal readings. Now normally I wouldn't consider this such a problem considering that my laptop is still running software-wise just fine. However, 2 days ago my HDMI port stopped working. All pins look just fine in the port and the cable definitely still works. Since I used afterburner about 1 week ago and it was just fine, I am assuming that these two are somehow linked. Does anybody know what the problem could be or how I could fix it? Or if it is even a problem at all? Thank you for your help ?

Try to use on-board VGA port , if it has any. 

8 minutes ago, FinishGamer86 said:

Try to use on-board VGA port , if it has any. 

Should've included in the original post sorry. I have a Razer Blade 2017