Motherboard for 3700X

Hi, I am looking to upgrade my i5-7500 to the new Ryzen 7 3700X, but since I have a tight budget I will only be able to pay a maximum of about £120 ($150) on a new motherboard, which means I will probably be looking at getting a high-end B450. In your guys' opinion what would be the best choice of a motherboard for this chip around that price range?

it's probably not useful information but I also have a 980ti OC and 2x8GB 3000MHz RAM.

• 1 month later...

if u want a b450 u got some options like tomahawk, aorus pro and others

this post have some recommendations

Legit you can get an msi x570 a pro, or an ASRock phantom gaming x570 for around $150, though they probably aren't the greatest

I lurk 

HP Spectre x360 13t late 2019
Core i5 1035g4
8gb ram
256GB NVME SSD
HP 24mh FHD Monitor 

OnePlus 5
Jabra evolve 75
Razer Blackwidow Lite

Steelseries Rival 3

A b450 or x470 board in that price range or lower even should work fine with a 3700x. You might even be able to get a bundle deal and save some money. Or wait for a b450 MAX or the b500 boards to come out. From what I have read and watched I don't know if I would look at x570 boards under the 200 dollar mark. Like maybe the gigabyte auros elite. Honestly I am not a fan of the fan cooled chipsets on the x570s.

MSI B450 Gaming pro carbon ac is about $120 or so. Some people, and I stress some people have had issues updating the BIOS using BIOS flash back but the recent BIOS updates by MSI have apparently fixed alot of the previous issues. If it doesn't work you could just send it back and get another. I'm going to get one to go with a ryzen 7 3700x too. 

Personal Gaming PC Setup Battlestation Rig Thing - 

Ryzen 7 3700x, Gigabyte 2080 Super, 16GB of Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO @ 3400 mhz, MSI B450 Tomahawk MAX, 240GB Corsair MP510 NVMe M.2 SSD, WD 1TB SSD, NZXT H510i

Monitors - 

Element Gaming 27" 144hz 1440p, AOC 21.5" 75hz 1080p

I stream titanfall 2, Fortnite, GTA V, as well as other games. Any follows on my twitch would be greatly appreciated! - https://www.twitch.tv/dmnforkknife/