Need a LGA 1150 Compatible Liquid Cooling Solution

Hello Everyone.

Unfortunately, despite being in an industry where the hardware is put under constant stress (Motion Graphic Design and VFX) I don't have the budget for a new system and I'm rocking an i7 4790K (stock speed) paired to a MSI Z97 Gaming 5.

Recently I have started using some effects and techniques that put extra strain on the CPU and I have been experiencing 99° Celsius (210° F) and that can't be good....

I already have air conditioning active and a cooling fan blowing on the computer case but it's still not good enough (very hot place I live in).

I wanted to purchase a double slot (2 fans) liquid cooling system for my CPU, but being the i7 4790K a bit old I'm having a hard time finding a model which is compatible with the old LGA 1150 socket my motherboard has.

Do you have any recommendations for some models that are available on mainstream buying platforms? (preferably Amazon, as I have Prime).

I only know of the Corsair H100i, which doesn't seem to be available at the moment.

I want something functional, I don't want to spend extra money on cosmetic features like RGB and stuff (of course if only an RGB model is available I'd still get it).

Purchasing a new cooling solution is quite urgent; I can't comfortably wait for products to come back in stock.

Being based in Italy (unfortunately for me...) it would be extra nice if the article was available on https://www.amazon.it/ref=nav_logo

Thanks.

A single 120mm will do, but if you really want a 240mm you don't have to spend a lot for a "stock" 4790K cooling setup.

Most AIO (All in One Liquid Coolers) have a Universal mounting system for Intel CPU's going back a fair few number of years in compatibility..

https://www.amazon.it/Deepcool-Maelstrom-Sistema-Raffreddamento-Liquido/dp/B00PQ6GEGC/ref=sr_1_12?__mk_it_IT=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&keywords=240mm+aio&qid=1561866024&s=gateway&sr=8-12

59,57 €

Options exist, this is a cheap example.
Google/Youtube search various models (But your CPU at stock or even load is easily handled by a 240mm AIO in almost any hotter climate)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Is an open loop an option or are you wanting to go AIO?  If you could get a relatively cheap base setup, 360 rad, dual 5.25 bay res, and a compatible cpu block and just need the fittings and tubing would you go that route?