New build looking for feedback

Here is the build i am looking at doing here in the next few weeks. I am located in Oklahoma and will be driving to dallas to microcenter for most of the parts and ordering what parts i can not get from microcenter.

This build is for gaming as well as streaming and video rendering in 4k+. The goal is to have as fast as possible read/write speeds, cpu will be oc'd to 5ghz and gpu will have a minor oc. 

I currently have 3 27" 4k samsung monitors, I do not need anything out side of the tower.

I am going to be moving 2 of my current hard drives from my old system into the new system so other then the 2 m.2 in raid 0 i need no addition storage purchase.

If changes are recommended please list the replacement part and a reason why. 

Budget is 3,000-3200 

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/6gmkFt

CPU: Intel - Core i9-9900K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($474.99 @ Walmart) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair - H100i RGB PLATINUM 75 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($129.99 @ Corsair) 
Motherboard: Asus - ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($231.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 64 GB (4 x 16 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($299.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung - 970 Pro 512 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($147.89 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Samsung - 970 Pro 512 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($147.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB XC ULTRA GAMING Video Card  ($1099.99 @ Newegg Business) 
Case: Corsair - 780T ATX Full Tower Case  ($149.99 @ Walmart) 
Power Supply: Corsair - HX Platinum 750 W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($119.99 @ Corsair) 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit  ($99.39 @ OutletPC) 
Sound Card: Asus - STRIX RAID PRO 24-bit 192 kHz Sound Card  ($153.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $3056.09
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-06-28 13:09 EDT-0400

any feedback is welcomed and appreciated

thanks

*edit* I do not really care about RGB components, if you have a better component for the money i welcome it. i can give or take on rgb doesnt bother me to have it or not have it. 

Don't buy full price windows. Buy a key off ebay or reddit and save $95.

Personal preference but I'd go with a mid tower case. That's totally up to you though.

~Air Cooling Advocate~

12 minutes ago, Flcrewpolo said:

I do not really care about RGB components, if you have a better component for the money i welcome it. i can give or take on rgb doesnt bother me to have it or not have it. 

Go with an air cooler over a liquid cooler. Dark Rock Pro 4 or a Noctua NH-D15

~Air Cooling Advocate~

15 minutes ago, Votivee said:

any particular reason for the air over AIO, main reason i was worried about Air is fitting over the ram etc 

18 minutes ago, Flcrewpolo said:

This build is for gaming as well as streaming and video rendering in 4k+.

Wait till 7 July for Ryzen 3000, it should offer more performance(and cores) at similar price points to Intel's offerings. For example Ryzen 9 3900x is $499 12 cores/24 threads, and supposedly has better single-core performance than the 9900k(Wait for 3rd party reviews to verify this, but 12cores should help a ton). The 9900k is $488 with 8c/16t. It's only like slightly over a week anyways. Intel is supposedly reducing prices soon too.(and Nvidia)

This is assuming Ryzen 3000 performs as expected and isn't a total failure(I doubt so but anything can happen)

Capture.JPG

Just now, Flcrewpolo said:

any particular reason for the air over AIO, main reason i was worried about Air is fitting over the ram etc 

Air is quieter, more reliable, and certain air coolers perform better than every single AIO out there on the market.(Mostly Noctua NH-D15 and be quiet Dark Rock Pro 4)

The clearance for the ram does not matter with low profile ram

15 minutes ago, Votivee said:

I second that.  My old man just build his final Rig of his life, since hes 76.  He buitl the computer and it worked on first shot.  Anyhow.  We got him a Dark Rock Pro 4 and its huge like a mini basketball.  After installint the hardware with no issues comp comes up, we went to BIOS and it was sitting at 30c.  The AIO pump makes more noise then the 2 Be Quiet fans in the Dark Rock Pro.  Annoying pump fridge sound, get the DRP and avoid that sh*T.  The Dark Rock Pro and a AIO will both get similar temps and can be overclocked to the same point.

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

2 minutes ago, Flcrewpolo said:

So many...

• Cheaper
  • Cannot die (just replace a fan)
  • No chance of leaks
  • Often cooler
  • No downtime
  • Quieter

~Air Cooling Advocate~

Just now, _d0nut said:

Air is quieter, more reliable, and certain air coolers perform better than every single AIO out there on the market.(Mostly Noctua NH-D15 and be quiet Dark Rock Pro 4)

The clearance for the ram does not matter with low profile ram

so taking out the hard drives you selected and sticking to 2 m.2 drives i need to keep the budget at 3k-3200 what items would you suggest, i want to keep to a full size tower as i im extremly ocd when it comes to cable management 

1 minute ago, Votivee said:

So many...

• Cheaper
  • Cannot die (just replace a fan)
  • No chance of leaks
  • Often cooler
  • No downtime
  • Quieter

Yeah my AIO as gone back to Corsair 3 or 4 times in a years period.  Also the fans on AIO blow balls which is why I changed all the fans.  I turn all fans to 0 percent including video card and all you hear is the damn pump noise.  I start up the fans again and I hear no extra noise, it is very quiet, but the pump makes a loud noise.  Maybe Im a audiophile thats why this is sensitive to me.  I think on my next RIg Im putting in a Dark Rock Pro 4 and what not.

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

from everyone's suggestions i will be getting the dark rock pro 4 thanks for the tips!

still open to other suggestions, mobo model, ram, etc anything that anyone would tweak id love to hear what and why!!

thanks

6 minutes ago, Flcrewpolo said:

so taking out the hard drives you selected and sticking to 2 m.2 drives i need to keep the budget at 3k-3200 what items would you suggest, i want to keep to a full size tower as i im extremly ocd when it comes to cable management 

If you want to go all out, get a Cooler Master Cosmos C700M. It's expensive as fuck but it's a very good full tower

NZXT H700i/H710i is a large mid-tower, and has superb cable management

Phanteks Evolv X is very good for cable management too and is a large case

4 minutes ago, Flcrewpolo said:

from everyone's suggestions i will be getting the dark rock pro 4 thanks for the tips!

still open to other suggestions, mobo model, ram, etc anything that anyone would tweak id love to hear what and why!!

thanks

like i said, wait for july 7th which is when amd's new CPUs come out. they should provide more performance for similar pricing. just wait for third party reviews before buying. or alternatively wait like a day and ask the forum again. as for motherboard X570 releases on 7/7 too, so wait for that

17 minutes ago, Flcrewpolo said:

Dark Rock Pro 4 accommodates taller memory modules like Trident Z. In fact the product page for the cooler has a pictures of it with Trident Z.

Unless you use the system professionally, you should find 970 Evo model NVMe drives perfectly adequate. I do wonder about two 512GB drives. Is there a reason for using two smaller drives instead of a single 1TB unit?

What is the reason for including a sound card? The motherboard has a decent sound sub-system.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

3 minutes ago, brob said:

Is there a reason for using two smaller drives instead of a single 1TB unit?

I think OP was thinking of RAID, but I could be wrong. 

I got a ps5 and a pc pretty ballin

4 minutes ago, brob said:

Dark Rock Pro 4 accommodates taller memory modules like Trident Z. In fact the product page for the cooler has a pictures of it with Trident Z.

Unless you use the system professionally, you should find 970 Evo model NVMe drives perfectly adequate. I do wonder about two 512GB drives. Is there a reason for using two smaller drives instead of a single 1TB unit?

What is the reason for including a sound card? The motherboard has a decent sound sub-system.

Thanks for the info on drp4, after everyones suggestions and reading about it ill be going that direction,

i have 2tb worth of storage im moving from my old rig over so the 2 m.2 in raid 0 gives me 1tb for main drive 

sounds card is simply because i have never used a dedicated sound card and for video editing and production i wanted the best sound quality i could get

Just now, Flcrewpolo said:

Thanks for the info on drp4, after everyones suggestions and reading about it ill be going that direction,

i have 2tb worth of storage im moving from my old rig over so the 2 m.2 in raid 0 gives me 1tb for main drive 

sounds card is simply because i have never used a dedicated sound card and for video editing and production i wanted the best sound quality i could get

Nooooo. RAID 0 is inherently unsafe, a single error trashes the data on both drives. I'd suggest a 1TB NVMe drive instead.

Hopefully your speakers amd/or headphones are good enough.

28 minutes ago, brob said:

Nooooo. RAID 0 is inherently unsafe, a single error trashes the data on both drives. I'd suggest a 1TB NVMe drive instead.

Hopefully your speakers amd/or headphones are good enough.

forgive me if something has changed but iv been running raid 0 for years on both ssds and mechanical drives for over a decade with no issues, is m.2 more prone to issues in raid 0?

everything important is backed up on my 2tb drives just curious how unsafe raid 0 really is with current tech 

2 hours ago, Flcrewpolo said:

forgive me if something has changed but iv been running raid 0 for years on both ssds and mechanical drives for over a decade with no issues, is m.2 more prone to issues in raid 0?

No. In fact more reliable than hdd.

We all have different experiences. I think you are quite lucky not to have suffered an array failure. I guess you just live right. ?

2 hours ago, Flcrewpolo said:

everything important is backed up on my 2tb drives just curious how unsafe raid 0 really is with current tech

Backup is always a good idea. Just how current are yours? How long would it take you to recover from a failure?

It doesn't really matter how unsafe current tech is, it's the fact that a single error in the array causes the loss of all data on the array. For me that is a disqualifier. Perhaps you have a higher risk tolerance.

If storage speed is very important, you may want to take a look at the new Ryzen cpu and chipsets. The X570 chipset supports PCIe 4.0 and Corsair is already taking orders for its new MP600 M.2 NVMe drives. Claim is 4250 MB/s sequential write